Iran: two youths to be flogged and thrown off a cliff

Permabanned
finally back from suspension (lol)

anyway, I have iranian tv in my house (as my dad is iranian) just so you guys know, they didnt rape the girl it was consented. government secret police killed the girl and they are killing the 2 boys as is their law. please bear in mind their law resides heavily towards muslim law as of the iranian revolution (my ***). Its not the first time something as stupid as this has happened, its only caught media attention because of the way they are being killed which yes is disgusting.

Soldato
anyway, I have iranian tv in my house (as my dad is iranian) just so you guys know, they didnt rape the girl it was consented. government secret police killed the girl and they are killing the 2 boys as is their law. please bear in mind their law resides heavily towards muslim law as of the iranian revolution (my ***). Its not the first time something as stupid as this has happened, its only caught media attention because of the way they are being killed which yes is disgusting.

Who leaked that the secret police did it though?

Soldato
the secret police isnt literally "a secret" :p all iranians know about them lol, media isnt allowed to talk about them, people arent allowed to protest about them.

I know, but generally people aren't killed openly by them (public executions aren't handled by SAVAK or similar groups).

Permabanned
dude people arent normally killed openly on british soil. you are talking about a country who's government is ruled by the khoran. the government orchastrated the event. I can list other occasions that might make you take back your comment if you like?

Permabanned
yeah public hears about it all the time, we get the paper sent over to us and it has lists of people that have been executed, and then it has another page for people that have been murdered but no investigation.

it can get out by word of mouth, only takes a family member living in iran to tell a family member in the uk and then a call to the bbc etc. Either way nothing can be done. Its their law

I forgot to say, as someone asked earlier about a fair trial - no they dont get a fair trial.

Soldato
yeah public hears about it all the time, we get the paper sent over to us and it has lists of people that have been executed, and then it has another page for people that have been murdered but no investigation.

I forgot to say, as someone asked earlier about a fair trial - no they dont get a fair trial.

I guess I was wrong about the younger generation of Iranians. Although it makes sense that they come here instead of trying to liberate their own country from the supreme council...

Permabanned
I keep saying to my dad why dont the people go against them but if they did what would happen?

civil war?
riots on streets?

it would be a less safe place than it is now. at least at the moment people can be safe if they dont break the rules. but even then only 2 hours ago I was looking at a family who was starving, they have a house made of clay, it has 1 kitchen and 1 bedroom. there's not even a heating system available. and when I say that I say that of iran. and then the government go on about nuclear power? give me a break.

Soldato
I keep saying to my dad why dont the people go against them but if they did what would happen?

civil war?
riots on streets?

Well I can say the same about the neighbouring states. The last time I visited them they were in a sorry condition. Still, if women can drive me around Tehran in their cabs, something was improving...

Raz

Raz

Soldato
finally back from suspension (lol)

I've skimmed through, but basically, they had a threesome and the authorities found out. They then killed her and dressed this up as a rape scenario to 'punish' the men.

Permabanned
I've skimmed through, but basically, they had a threesome and the authorities found out. They then killed her and dressed this up as a rape scenario to 'punish' the men.

correct

Im not sure on the rules about wearing headscalfs in vehicles as I know not only are the cars are...... dated, it gets excruciatingly hot in summer. I have witnessed a woman being arrested on the street for not wearing headscalfs though.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
correct

Im not sure on the rules about wearing headscalfs in vehicles as I know not only are the cars are...... dated, it gets excruciatingly hot in summer. I have witnessed a woman being arrested on the street for not wearing headscalfs though.

Ok. It sounds a bit unbelievable, but I wouldn't put it past them.

As for the headscarf comment, I'm not really sure how it applies here? Iran is a Muslim country and naturally the laws would be Islamic (apparently they follow Islamic law that is...).

Associate
Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to express their opinion but today’s society is to soft and the goodies out there that sit down and say that’s to harsh or sick should sit back and think about it.

Iran’s laws are put in place to protect their life and religion and the percentage of rape, thief or stealing is practically nonexistent, why is because of the actual punishment they give to offenders and it works.

A rapist gets stoned.
A thief gets his hands cut off.

Now you tell me what’s wrong with that, nothing what’s so ever.

This country should bring back hanging and make sure that all the rapists, murders and other low life get the rope and overnight the case’s will drop, the prisons will stop becoming overcrowded and each and every one of us tax payers will stop paying for these scum to have an easy life in prison with their free TV, pool etc, etc.

Just think if your wife, girlfriend, son or daughter got raped or killed, people then will soon have a different opinion of life outside of the box.

Is this right?
Is this wrong?

I don’t know but it’s about time this country started to sort this countries mess out once and for all.

Soldato
Rape is difficult to prove and in this case it was fabricated. So I'm not sure how the comment is relevant here Realist (ironic name).

Permabanned
torturing political students just because they study politics in iran would sound unbelievable but it still happened mate, just because we dont get it here doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

Caporegime
This country should bring back hanging and make sure that all the rapists, murders and other low life get the rope and overnight the case’s will drop, the prisons will stop becoming overcrowded and each and every one of us tax payers will stop paying for these scum to have an easy life in prison with their free TV, pool etc, etc.

So you didn't read how it costs more to execute them than to lock em up for life?

Back
Top Bottom