My neighbours are mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
No I'm going for that pic. The Mrs wouldn't let me take one of the lobster because it wasn't right taking pics of inside their house.. She has a point to be fair but taking a picture of the mafia and their family should be easy. I can hide behind the bus stop, camouflaged as a set of dumped tyres. No one will ever know.

Soldato
Huddy:- Awesome thread, before i start. I love reading about other people's misfortunes. It reminds me that my life isn't so bad. The worst i have to deal with is the 3 and 4 year old children opposite who will bite your fingers off if given the chance, and the pendantic old lady next door who complains to the council about our wheelie bins.

Huddy, have you tried a bit of reverse psychology? Perhaps you could buy him a little gift. A bottle of wine or something to that effect. Perhaps then he will think that you're on the same wavelength as he. The bribes might stop. he might consider you an equal, a worthy neighbour. Your name will be removed from the hitlist. People will stop in the street and watch you, and whisper things under their breath "it's Huddy... faced up to the Don next door... Well connected!"

I bet you'll find queues to nightclubs wont apply to you anymore. The complimentary wine at the Italian Restaraunt in town. The horse heads in your bed.

Ok it fizzles out a bit at the end but it's worth a shot :p

Soldato
Four Fingered Huddy vs The Mobster with a Lobster..

There's only one way to settle it........

FGHT.jpg

FIIIIIGHT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom