Sniper games

Associate
OP
yeah ive done some sniping in bf2...the weapons just felt really wussy - plus there was no blood which is always dissapointing :p Hitman 2 i've played that was pretty cool. Also played splinter cell and the like. H&D2 ive played aswell. Ill check out flashpoint though but I dont think anything will beat the cod4 level, it was just so cool!

aeT

aeT

Associate
yeah ive done some sniping in bf2...the weapons just felt really wussy - plus there was no blood which is always dissapointing :p Hitman 2 i've played that was pretty cool. Also played splinter cell and the like. H&D2 ive played aswell. Ill check out flashpoint though but I dont think anything will beat the cod4 level, it was just so cool!

H&D games are epic!

I bet they feel dated now.

Soldato
Another vote for Crysis online sniping.

Its usually what I do once I build up enough ranking to have enough to purchase a sniper rifle and scope...

Great fun hiding between the shrubbery...getting a couple..then moving to some other vantage point.

Soldato
GRAW2 is good, BF2 (although dont expect 1 shot kills).

H&D was awesome, i miss that game, the 2nd one just didnt grab my attention tho :(

but for the ultimate in realism cant beat Raven Shield, still the best FPS imo :cool:

Soldato
sniping is immense and Bf2 , 2142 and team fortress 2 offer hrs of fun ... just ignore all the remarks about it being a useless class and go out there and snipe away, if peeps moan head shot them over and over again they will soon take their rattles to another server ...

agreed, project IGI was fantastic for sniping ,, must find the disks and try that again

Soldato
sniping is immense and Bf2 , 2142 and team fortress 2 offer hrs of fun ... just ignore all the remarks about it being a useless class and go out there and snipe away, if peeps moan head shot them over and over again they will soon take their rattles to another server ...
I think it isn't as great as it should be... snipers are deadly. They're not in bf2 unless you get a head shot.

agreed, project IGI was fantastic for sniping ,, must find the disks and try that again
Definately, I can still hear the sniper sounds and remember the ragdoll physics.

Back
Top Bottom