R.I.P. Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I was shocked and deeply saddened to hear the news. I met him at my first OcUK meet in Leeds 3 years ago and he seemed like a top bloke.
I also enjoyed his posting style, a blend of wacky humour and great intelligence. Such a tragic waste of a fine young man's life :(

Soldato
OMG, no way. Not Pyro. I really can't believe it, he always seemed so happy and positive! Met him at the Leeds meet a couple of years back, cool guy, if a little crazy. ****. Hope you're at peace now dude :(

R.I.P.

Associate
I know this thread is a month old, but up it goes. I've just found this out from another (old) thread.

I met Pyro at a festival at Bradford Student's Union, where he happened to be working at the time, and recognised myself and friends from the Rogue's Gallery. He ended up dancing to synthpop and darkwave until the wee hours with us.

R.I.P. Pyro :(

Soldato
even though this is old, still reading thorugh some pages its like wow.

all them pictures of him, and then sad ending.

R.I.P

Soldato
all i have learned is that he removed a bullet from his G3 a week before he killed himself and whilst doing voluntary a watch inside the barracks where he was supposed not to carry a weapon, somehow he got his hands on one .

And all these 20 days before he was supposed to be transfered in Athens .
its unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom