Things that annoy you about the opposite sex.

Man of Honour
Well, at least Burnsy2023 read my post, unlike the others who pretended to reply to it. So I'll reply to Burnsy2023's post:

There's a difference between tendencies and absolutes. Portraying the former as the latter acts to restrict people to sexed stereotypes. If "[wo]men do X" and a given [wo]man does not, then he has failed to be a [wo]man, regardless of what X is. If "[wo]men tend to do X" and a given [wo]man does not, then he just doesn't follow the trend in that particular way. That's a very important difference, one that has a large effect on the lives of many people.

I'm well aware that many people prefer sexist stereotyping, for various reasons, so I'm not surprised by the other responses here.

Man of Honour
Now, stop taking this thread so seriously and post something on the lines of how much you hate Hollyoaks but love the casting ;)

No can do. The last time I watched a soap opera, Annie Walker was running the Rover's Return in it. I'd rather spend half an hour staring at a blank wall than watch a soap opera. I haven't seen Hollyoaks at all, so I have no idea about the casting. I'd probably still avoid watching a soap opera if all the people in it were nude.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
There isn't anything that "women do" or "men do", apart from basic physiological processes such as breathing. Anyone who assigns common behaviour to a couple of billion people solely because they have the same type of genitals is making a fool of themself.
Well, thats total rubbish if you are including reproductive behaviour and 'fitness'.

Associate
how some eejit men (note: only some) think that women should be thanking the powers that be that they've been granted the honour of their manly presence.

For example - in a bar the other night: pot-bellied, badly dressed, NOT EVEN DRUNK fool kept a keen eye on every female in the room and spoke to most women who walked past about how good it was to have met them - which he hadn't - and how she (and at one point me) was never going to forget his charm!!! :mad:

Just :mad:

moral of the story? arrogance and borderline stupidity in humans is more than annoying.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing"
"No, something is wrong, what's up?"
"Nothing"

Then you get moaned at for not caring :/

Permabanned
OP
Im sorry angilion but even the biology difference between men and women effect their thinking patterns, thus how women have less testosterone that men making them slower reacting to fast instances, how many women have bad navigational skills (not all but many). How many men do you see want to be a house wife to a rich woman just for their money? not many compared to women.

its these sort of thinking patterns that seperate us so please dont go all "we are alike" because we are far appart.

yes there are many flaws in men too, trust issues, violence etc etc - feel free to rant thats what the thread is for.

Permabanned
OP
how some eejit men (note: only some) think that women should be thanking the powers that be that they've been granted the honour of their manly presence.

For example - in a bar the other night: pot-bellied, badly dressed, NOT EVEN DRUNK fool kept a keen eye on every female in the room and spoke to most women who walked past about how good it was to have met them - which he hadn't - and how she (and at one point me) was never going to forget his charm!!! :mad:

Just :mad:

moral of the story? arrogance and borderline stupidity in humans is more than annoying.

ROFL, was you holding any liquids at the time?

The whole male ego and "pride" thing annoys me more than anything. But other than that blokes tend to be alright, they dont worry or seem to worry over things as much as women do :p

na.... we just dont give a ****

Permabanned
OP
Exactly :D I wish a lot more women including myself had that trait :) we over think too much.

yeah it ****** us guys off to no end lol and then we get shouted at if we try sympathise lol

but tbh I think most men wouldnt want it any other way.

but then my dream girl doesnt wear make up, doesn't care about farting, burping or looking a right state in my presence when we are alone and has a "the glass is always full, infact its teaming over the sides" attitude, but also has a high intellect :)

Soldato
I hate the way she snipes
I hate the way she walks in after work, moan about work and moan about everyone there
I hate the way she watches all the soaps on tv including the ones she doesn't watch
I hate the way she hates technology, she really don't care! A 14"tv will do for her!!!!!!
I hate the way she hates cars. Her little 106 will do. It gets from A-B she says and thats all that matters.........But it must have alloys and a good stereo and ****** dice everywhere

Rant over

Permabanned
OP
I hate the way she snipes
Rant over

:confused::eek: erm.....? halo?

sniperse0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom