What do you lot think of this sofa?

Permabanned
I bought a leather 'ex demo' sofa on epay 3 years ago for I think it was 120 quid. It was 1800 RRP, very very well made and is doing me proud. Its got a few marks but I have dog so, :D I'd always go ex-demo. Though I dont have £4k to kick at 2-3 sofas at the moment!

Soldato
OP
That's an awful sofa... it also looks way too big for what really is not a huge room.

Its hard to tell from the pic but the room is quite big (5.5m x 7.2m)

The problem is that all the shops in the Czech republic don’t have anything in stock so you don’t really get to see more than a picture before ordering.

Associate
Paras, just out of interest, can you tell me a little about your flat, how many bedrooms etc and cost of rent etc?

I want to move out next year and move into a nice appartment like yours.

A few more pics would be really appreciated aswell.

Great looking place mate, you must be very happy with it. :)

Soldato
looks comfy, and really cheap, but i'd personally never ever buy any furniture from a high street sofa store like scs, dfs or land of leather. can nearly guarantee you'll need to replace it in 2 - 3 years :p but for £350 who can argue with that!

I'm pretty sure my parents got their suite from Land of Leather and it's still in really good condition 10 years on, and that's without using any of the leather aftercare stuff they recommended.

Permabanned
looks comfy, and really cheap, but i'd personally never ever buy any furniture from a high street sofa store like scs, dfs or land of leather. can nearly guarantee you'll need to replace it in 2 - 3 years :p but for £350 who can argue with that!
It was originally £1,557 for the two single seaters, three seater and five year's cover.

We saw it on the internet a week later, for £300 less than what we paid for it. Me and my smooth talking, I got the £300 off honoured and it's now costing us £1,257. :p:cool::D
really, apart from the one my mums getting I personally really like this one from land of leather, http://www.landofleather.co.uk/acatalog/Suite_Range_New______The_Scarlet_Special_Offer_284.html, it got a cool retro-ness to it.
I seem to recall telling my OH that if he bought that, I'd be moving out. :D

Soldato
OP
Paras, just out of interest, can you tell me a little about your flat, how many bedrooms etc and cost of rent etc?

I want to move out next year and move into a nice appartment like yours.

A few more pics would be really appreciated aswell.

Great looking place mate, you must be very happy with it. :)

Well its in Prague so its not going to be of much help to you, I bought the flat about a year ago. I will post a few pics for you later. To rent something like my flat here it would cost 1000 pounds plus bills.

lowrider007, thanks for the link I will take a look. Im thinking about just having one shipped from the uk because a good leather sofa will cost 3k here.

The 2 white ones on the bottom of the first page have a rrp of 12 000 euro:eek:

Back
Top Bottom