FAO Gojira

Man of Honour
OP
Its taking me a bit of time to get up to speed but I think I have it in hand now, tommorow should be a good day :D

Man of Honour
OP
Took a bit longer than expected.. but:
stomp_gojira.gif

So I guess its a:

15stomp.gif

Now to lay down a buffer... ooer!

Associate
Oops, so that is what I get for not checking my mirrors :eek:

Excellent Stompage Sah!

And you are probably safe, as She Who Must Be Obeyed and I have had a little talk about the 'leccy bill. I lost :(

I'm not likely to be around here much as life is getting in the way, but I will try and do better!

Alan Woodford

Man of Honour
OP
Been there, done that, know how it feels, mind you that was when I was running horrendously power hungry computers, now that I'm all core2'ed up the wazzoo it dropped my lectrickery useage down so low swmbo is happy now :)

But the life thing, went through that as well for a while, then I came back. Its just a hobby :p

Associate
Don't worry, the 'leccy bill thing isn't quite as bad as it sounded - I can't add any more machines is all :eek:

And I thought it would save on the heating bill :D

So I need to find an excuse to upgrade my trusty p4 box!

Alan Woodford

Associate
maybe it needs to have an accident, "look it doesn't work anymore, i think its the processor."

or you could always use the excuse that modern machines are more efficient and would use less power (depending on what p4 it is, it would probably be true)

Back
Top Bottom