N+

Soldato
Downloaded the demo of this last night from the Xbox Live Arcade and loved it, anyone bought it? Planning on getting some more points just for this.

Such a simple idea but so addictive, for those of you who dont know is just a 2d platformer with a little ninja dude collecting items but its genius. You can actually download it free of charge for the PC too.

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/

Associate
Yeah I bought this game, its a good laugh, especially the co-op mode.

Nothing quite like watching your mate get chased all over the place by a homing rocket whilst you get all the goodies :D lol

Associate
I've been playing the free PC download of N for years, it's ace and mega addictive. Is N+ really any better than the PC version? does it do anything new? is it worth paying for a free game?

Soldato
OP
I've been playing the free PC download of N for years, it's ace and mega addictive. Is N+ really any better than the PC version? does it do anything new? is it worth paying for a free game?
I'm not overly familiar with either but according to the Xbox site new levels and multiplayer mode are the main things.

Soldato
Ok so this is actually impossible - (free pc version) episode 13 stage 4... 0.06 seconds to complete :(
Collect the gold on the earlier levels to boost your time. Remember times carry over inside episodes so you best do stages 1/2/3 either faster or collect more gold :)

Once you finish stage 4 though your time is reset to 90secs for ep14 :)

Caporegime
N rocks.

Been playing it for years. Just started to get back into it.

Sadly my skills are lacking at the moment. :(

I had all flavours you could get apart from the 5x, 8x and 9x episodes. The last few episodes on there are silly hard.

Ill complete this game one day I tell you. 3 weeks easter hols I can see a lot of progress being made. :) :)

Soldato
Downloaded the demo of this last night from the Xbox Live Arcade and loved it, anyone bought it? Planning on getting some more points just for this.

Such a simple idea but so addictive, for those of you who dont know is just a 2d platformer with a little ninja dude collecting items but its genius. You can actually download it free of charge for the PC too.

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/
Never heard of it, but im going to check it out :cool:

Soldato
I've got COD4 and PGR4 (I'm fairly fairly new to xbox) sat on the shelf but have just downloaded the demo of N+ and am finding it more addictive! May go for the full version!

300 squid on an Elite to play a 2D Ninja! :D

Caporegime
I've got COD4 and PGR4 (I'm fairly fairly new to xbox) sat on the shelf but have just downloaded the demo of N+ and am finding it more addictive! May go for the full version!

300 squid on an Elite to play a 2D Ninja! :D

I spent the first few weeks of my 360 playing Marble Blast and Geometry Wars!! Some of the Live Arcade games are just amazing, best thing Microsoft have brought to consoles imo.

Soldato
OP
Points turned up so Ive now bought this, simply awesome. If you havent played this go and download the demo as its so addictive. Best arcade game by a mile for me.

Just been playing through online co-op and its great fun with others, as theres a littlem ore strategy to it.

Back
Top Bottom