A Kettle of Fish

Soldato
42.png

hmmm...I wonder who that could be for...

*n

That picture is funny :D

Associate
OP
Can you make an exceptionally inappropriate one please?

Make a request and I will see what I can do ;)

Fanking you people!

And Blackstar - it's coming! I promise! There's requests I see and immediately go "AH HA!" and draw it! Yours is plodding about in my brain waiting to explode out onto paper! :D

And exploding dog RULES! :D

Soldato
Make a request and I will see what I can do ;)

Fanking you people!

And Blackstar - it's coming! I promise! There's requests I see and immediately go "AH HA!" and draw it! Yours is plodding about in my brain waiting to explode out onto paper! :D

And exploding dog RULES! :D

Thankoo :) i was feeling a bit dejected. Need inspiration? Indiana Jones, trowels (everyone loves trowels) and mud. That is the basics of archaeology really, 4 years of uni and at the end i will be skilled in the art of trowels.

If you really struggle i'm sure there is an American purple turtle holding a fruit shoot concoction somewhere in that craaazy head of yours.

Soldato
Fantastic, I'm smiling after going through your site, it's my sense of humour :D

Some ideas...
Pigeon(s) pooping on people/things
New job
I like you even if you chatter to much
Computer chips aren't edible

Good luck with it all :)

Soldato
Isn't it a small internet - didn't know you posted here pheebs! (tis Brig btw). Think you know my opinion on the cards :) Webby is very nicely designed as well (like the scrolling)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Really like the site and the content! :)

A couple of ideas for you that you can take or leave, if you like 'em...

I see one of an old man shaking his stick with the words "Old Git" next to him. Possibly having a young kid hugging him :p

Secondly, I imagine someone playing an air guitar, with a tie as a headband, etc. Typical regressed adult, not really come up with a slogan yet but meh.

Associate
OP
Isn't it a small internet - didn't know you posted here pheebs! (tis Brig btw). Think you know my opinion on the cards :) Webby is very nicely designed as well (like the scrolling)

Hahaha I couldn't help but laugh at you reminding me that MD means the Brig!) But of course I post here! This is where all of us old timers started surely!?

My Bro was the one that started me here yonks ago (by the name of pjuk)!

Has been a while though.... I'm more of a reader (nb post count ;)) here than I am a poster!

Thanking you for all your loverly comments! Haven't been able to act on any requests tonight as I have been out doing the working stuff :)

Best disappear as am naked!

Back
Top Bottom