My New toy for the summer * Jetski *

Associate
Bedfordshire.

I’m just not sure if you can go on any lakes as most of them state you can only have certain boats and says nothing about towing behind a jet ski. Just though looking here for some advice would be better. Clearly doesn’t seem like it.

Man of Honour
Speed restrictions, towing and wash all considerations. Are you getting a wake specific one? tiny wakes on standard pwc.

O don't know specific lakes in Bedfordshire by the way.

Associate
Anywhere really. Don’t have to be lakes. Even flat ish lagoon or bay. Any pointers to areas would be appreciated.

You would be surprised how little info there is on this topic. Scoured good old google all day. Just want to know if it is possible and where to go if at all before forming out for a decent enough ski to wakeboard behind.

Man of Honour
No idea on specifics. I wakeboard either on the med or at JBski. If your focus is wakeboarding you would be better off paying for boat tows (or get a boat if you have the resources). If you just want to have fun and own a jet ski, fill your boots.

Man of Honour
You can get wake specific ones that kick up a bit more but much like the first post he's being just a tad vague about his plan. I used to wakeboard behind an old wave runner I had and it was a laugh but not good compared to boat of course.

Back
Top Bottom