What watch do you wear?

Associate
WaveCeptor.jpg

I know its a Casio, but i like the look of it :)

Permabanned
I got a watch for my 21st birthday, choice was a big party or present. I went to Goldsmiths in Wigan and Ordered a Tag Heuer WK1120, I had the choice between it or a Omega, it has a bit of gold on it but I think its really suited and I don't wear it that much now, I damaged the bezel one night drunk, fell over :S

215EN0ZZQDL_AA160_.jpg

I love wearing it and looking at it and I hope it lasts for year and years to come as it will always be a reminder of my parents.

My parents bought a his and hers Tag Heuer on the QE2 on there 25th wedding anavarsiry.

I know people go, oh a £5 does the same but its more than that, time is something that we have limited amount of with family and yourself, I don't wear any jewellery only my watch which is a time piece and reminder to someone special.

I would love to own the pinnacle of watches but doubt it will ever happen in my life, the amount of time and patience thats goes into high valued watches is amazing.

Last edited:
Soldato
hub_watches.jpg

From the left: Wenger Alpine, Invicta 8926 Automatic, Vostok Amphibia military and Timex Expedition.

Yes, the Invicta is a Rolex Sub "copy" - but it's regarded as the best Rolex Sub "copy" :)

The Vostok is about 25 years old.

Associate
21st coming up in July, parents have said they'll get me a decent watch because I've always wanted one.

My Dad has two Tag Heuer watches, and an IWC (International Watch Company) piece (which is beyond awesome). I've been looking at the Link range from Tag... are they particularly good watches or should I be looking elsewhere?

Last edited:
Don
21st coming up in July, parents have said they'll get me a decent watch because I've always wanted one.

My Dad has two Tag Heuer watches, and an IWC (International Watch Company) piece (which is beyond awesome). I've been looking at the Link range from Tag... are they particularly good watches or should I be looking elsewhere?

Look elsewhere

The quartz version is just a collection of cheapish assembled parts and the auto not much better

The link has an inherent problem with the bracelet, a conceled screw holds the links together and these shear, they also depreciate at a stupid rate, I sold an immaculate one a while ago for £360

Back
Top Bottom