What watch do you wear?

Associate
I have a Breitling SuperOcean Auto, which I got in Singapore about 7 years ago.

They used to do a standard (my one) and pro version, the pro being water proof upto 1500M as opposed to the 1000M of the standard.

I think now they only do one model which is water proof upto 1500M

Soldato
Seiko SKA201

img10231327965mj3.jpg

But id love a Seiko Springdrive like this;

sdt1smhf3.jpg

Or a Grand Seiko like;

23wrist2nf6.jpg

:)

Soldato
I wear this Seiko
DSC01405.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

Can't remember the model number....something like SND5551P or something random. Bought it back in 2005 for about £95. So far its been rock solid...keeps time perfectly, looks smart enough and is pretty rugged. I like.

Excuse my poor photography skills.

Caporegime
^ # 91 - Gah, I hate watches that require a protractor in order to be able to tell the time! ;)

Looking to get an Omega Speedmaster or Seamaster myself. Currently wearing nothing and using my mobile, which I dislike as you have to get something out of your pocket just to tell the time.

Soldato
Ive just noticed that the detail in the camera has picked out some of the imperfections in the metal work on mine and I think it could do with a clean. Anyone know the best way to go about cleaning it up? Just a dab of metal polish or something? Would like to keep it looking fresh.

Soldato
I have an Accurist Chronograph in blue, cant find a picture of it though.

Weird thing is my gf bought me this watch at a similar time to her sister buying a watch for her bf. They are at opposite ends of the country and bought the exact same watch, however her sister's one is the brown version.

Back
Top Bottom