What watch do you wear?

Man of Honour
This is my current everyday workhorse watch. It's a Fortis GMT Spacematic Date.

Fortis_Spacematic_by_Scuzi.jpg

By far the best watch that I have owned. I do have my eyes firmly fixed on a Panerai for special occasions but that'll have to wait another few months.

Associate
One that cost £2.50 from Aldi :D

It actually cost less to buy a new one than replace the battery in the old one >.>

Mind you some charge crazy amounts for a new battery , I had a waterproof one and the shop I brought it from said it had to be sent away to be resealed and wanted to charge me £60 it cost me about £110 accurist I think it was ,anyway I took it down the road and they charged me £5 but said it may not be waterproof any more ,they were right :(:D

Mat

Mat

Soldato
One day I'm sure such things will be unnecessary - when we have our brain implants connected to the Internet. We will be able to recall the time for any location!

Probably, but like cufflinks, they will still be a fashion statement.

Soldato
I have a £7.50 Casio from Argos which i'am proud of, was supposed to £15. I work in a lab so a nice watch is slightly pointless as i need stopwatch and hard wearing design.

Soldato
3570-50_7.JPG

img05.jpg

The Moonwatch.

There are many watches I would love to own (Pateks and Daytonas', for example) but I just love the provenance of the Moonwatch. As much as my collection grows; I don't think anything will ever replace it as my favourite.

Associate
I wear a Seiko Premier Perpetual Kinetic (SNP001P1) - Got it for my 21st Birthday. I wear it almost every day, although I take it off when I am doing anything that might kill it!

Pic:
snp001p1.jpg

Soldato
4hpboz.jpg

I'm not even joking :p

I have another watch which my mum gave me when my Dad passed away a couple of weeks ago. She gave it to him as a present a couple of years ago and he wore it every day. I haven't worm it much though. It is nice though :)

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Kahuna K1 Classic (Blue)

i used to have one of those!
great watch

then they started selling them in argos!

best watch i had was a nixon rocker
i have another nixon now - but i rarely wear it as i use my phone/pc for the time at work

and i dont care about time at weekends!

Back
Top Bottom