Buy one get one free poster prints!

Soldato
If you fancy large prints photobox have an offer on until the 29th May as just received an email from them...

Order a poster or collage print (sizes 12“x12“ to 30“x20“) and get the 2nd free. Enter the code: MAYPOSTER. Offer ends: Midnight 29th May ‘08.

Hope it helps someone out who's looking for large prints :)

Soldato
OP
I haven't as I haven't ordered anything from them recently. But there are quite a few rumblings over on TP. Ive signed up to Loxley who are supposed to be the bees knees, but i've yet to try them out.

Wonder if Roxley have a Robin who works for them. If so he'll probably steal the funds and give them to the poor :(

Associate
I'd be interested to hear everyone’s reports, both good and bad on the print quality as I’ve been given the opportunity to take on my first commission recently. As they would like large prints in black and white, please let me know if you have any experience with photobox in this area.

Soldato
I'd be interested to hear everyone’s reports, both good and bad on the print quality as I’ve been given the opportunity to take on my first commission recently. As they would like large prints in black and white, please let me know if you have any experience with photobox in this area.

I will be getting some large B+W ordered this weekend :)

Andy

Soldato
I'm looking at canvas prints and would quite like one of one of my shots, but its not 4:3 ratio, and the canvas seems to be 40x30cm... if I submit a shot that is closer to 5:3 what would happen to it on the canvas?

Back
Top Bottom