British Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I can't recall an occasion where I've met a pleasant one. One the whole, they seem to be very similar in their nature, very much conformists. I've personally found the younger generation to be very abrasive, rude and arrogant. I've noticed it also amongst the females too, but to a lesser extent. I thought it would change after meeting a couple of the students at the local University, but they're exactly the same. I've expected a slightly more cultured/mature stock as I've gotten older, but there has been nothing new to report.

Can anyone relate? I don't believe I have anything against them, I'm waiting for the day to be proved wrong and really look forward to having the opportunity to befriend one.

Soldato
I have a few good mates who are of that ethnicity ~(britpaks?) but i do agree that the vast majority tend to act like, well chavved up black folk. You know what im getting at here. 318s with M badges on, spiky hair and really really thin sideburns.

Permabanned
I can't recall an occasion where I've met a pleasant one. One the whole, they seem to be very similar in their nature, very much conformists. I've personally found the younger generation to be very abrasive, rude and arrogant. I've noticed it also amongst the females too, but to a lesser extent. I thought it would change after meeting a couple of the students at the local University, but they're exactly the same. I've expected a slightly more cultured/mature stock as I've gotten older, but there has been nothing new to report.

Can anyone relate? I don't believe I have anything against them, I'm waiting for the day to be proved wrong and really look forward to having the opportunity to befriend one.

100% agreeeeeed

Soldato
And of course all British whites are pleasant, law abiding citizens.

Im the same I've got older and tbh I'd say 90% of all brits are unpleasant regardless, as for younger ones imo they all need a good kicking up the backside, white, black, pakistani whatever.

Soldato
I have a friend at work Who is a British Pakistani (A member of this forum actually) And he is a sound lad... He is always helpfull, pleasant and generous (Although he has a Saxo... LOL!) And he would also actually agree with the original poster. There are too many young pakistani men in this country that have a chip on thier shoulder.

Permabanned
You forgot to mention racist! The Pakistanis youths around here, actually I mean Shelton and Normacott, are the biggest group of arrogant racist thugs you've ever seen!

Soldato
Naseem Hamed is alright.

Ignorance showing, the guy's british yemeni. Im british pakistani and believe that im an alright guy:cool:. You're also generalising too much (talkin to OP), people forget that we have different classes too. The majority of those who came to britain were working class/poor. So the future generations take after them. A lot of the people are decent folk, but obviously you get the 'asian chavs' aswell (bros as we call 'em). Dont worry, i hate most of them too. You have to look a bit harder to find the decent people nowadays, but they do exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom