McCann parents being investigated for the possibility of negligence

Soldato
There are 14 year old mothers having been raped so to say the same situation affects all is nonsense.

I do agree with OP though. I always thought there was something fishy about these and how quickly the marketing ball got started. Then the vast amounts of donations for the recovery was beyond belief.

It seemed so well planned that for them not to have planned it and got this all going would have been a miracle. If it's found in years to come that she definately was abducted then apologies. I still think the parents did it though at the moment.

M.

Soldato
It seemed so well planned that for them not to have planned it and got this all going would have been a miracle. If it's found in years to come that she definately was abducted then apologies. I still think the parents did it though at the moment.
Even if the parents didn't do it, they're still partly to blame.

Soldato
You are comparing a 14 year old with no life experience who thinks having unprotected sex (or any sex) at 13 / early 14 is a good idea, who also happens to be a smack addict to 2 adults who left their kids in an appartment not far from where they were eating, not too much different from being in a large garden enjoying a meal leaving the kids sleeping upstairs.

Quite different, at home you know the area etc. Abroad you dont.

Atleast the 14yr olds dont know any better.

Soldato
if gary (labourer) and sharon (hairdresser) from an iffy part of manchester had left their kids in a hotel room while they went out eating and drinking, there would have been an uproar.

Soldato
The chance of being abducted from your house whilst you are in your own back yard is not comparable to being 50 yards away (or more) in a foreign country (no neighbours looking out) and checking on them "occasionally".

Of course no one could have predicted what would happen and hopefully their example has made other parent's think twice about being so blasé with their kids abroad.

I don't think they were anyway involved though that's a bit of a jump to make.

Soldato
McCanns need to STFU and go away already to be honest. Yes yes sorry for your loss, now reflect on how badly you screwed up and leave the rest of us the hell alone. If we have to jail you for it, so be it.

Caporegime
Absolute masters of manipulation these two. Their use of the media has been second to none given the subject. They've managed to divert attention from their own negligence, whip the entire globe to a frenzy and amass a small fortune in the process.

It's about time. I hope they see jail time.

Permabanned
Police also want access to the content of 14 messages allegedly sent to Mr McCann’s mobile phone from an unidentified number the day before Madeleine disappeared, and to a further 4 messages from the same number which he received the day after she vanished.

'I R GVN MAD DRUGS. NOT BRTHNG. OMGWTFBBQ?'

RDM

RDM

Soldato
The chance of being abducted from your house whilst you are in your own back yard is not comparable to being 50 yards away (or more) in a foreign country (no neighbours looking out) and checking on them "occasionally".

Statistically the chance is probably identical as these sorts of abductions happen so rarely.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
knowing the area means nothing. Nothing stopping someone watching from out of town, coming into the house and taking the children.
Wasn't the the case with Huntley?

Nearly. Holly and Jessica were walking along and invited into his house, if I remember correctly. They accepted because he was an acquaintance.

Back
Top Bottom