Russian language expert required URGENT

Associate
Can you please tell me if this text makes any sense?

Мы школьные учителя перемещая к Монголия от Лондон. Мы поднимаем деньги для детей которые очень плох, я оценили бы его если вы помогли бы нам пройти через ваши границу или контрольно-пропускной пункт быстро. Мы имеем очень немногую из значения но мы счастливо последуем за вашими инструкциями

if not, could you please advise me on how to change it?

Thank You!!

Permabanned
We school teachers moving to Mongolia from London. We lift money for children which is very bad, I would estimate it if you would help us to pass through yours border or check item quickly. We have very much few from value but we shall happily follow your instructions

Soldato
We school teachers moving to Mongolia from London. We raise money for the children which very poor, I would estimate him if you they would help us to traverse your boundary or check point rapidly. We have very few of the value but we happy let us follow your instructions.

Gotta love free translation sites. :D:p

Edit - oi, beat me by seconds!

Associate
OP
Chaps i know what it says in English, i need it converted to legible Russian

"We are school teachers traveling to Mongolia from London. We are raising money for children who are very poor, i would appreciate it if you would help us pass through your border or checkpoint quickly. We have very little of value but we will happily follow your instructions"

Associate
Мы школьные учителя путешествующие из Лондона в Монголию. Мы собираем деньги для очень бедных детей и будем вам очень благодарны если вы поможете нам пересечь границу или контрольно пропускной пункт без задержек. У нас очень мало средств и мы без проблем будем следовать вашим инструкциям.

Do you plan to show it on a border?

Associate
Pretty much. May I suggest to remove part about you having "little of value" with you?

I think this will be better to show.

Мы школьные учителя участвующие в благотворительном ралли из Лондона в Монголию. Цель нашего ралли собрать средства в помощь очень бедным детям. Мы будем вам очень благодарны если вы поможете нам пересечь границу/контрольно пропускной пункт без задержек. Мы без проблем будем следовать вашим инструкциям. Спасибо.

Basically saying that you are part of charity rally from London to Mongolia. You aim is to raise money for poor children and you would be grateful for help to cross border/checkpoint without delays.

Permabanned
Привет я - оружие и бегун препарата, вот - 5 миллионов рублей, чтобы позволить мне проход.

;)

Soldato
You've got to love English people ignorance to different languages :)

As a recommendation, get a rough guide, it usually has some basic translation/language section that will help you with small things.

Back
Top Bottom