• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

A preview of whats to come - stonking benchmarks inside.....

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I can't give too much away but I have some new sample products that are currently under NDA and will make an appearance probably circa November time.

Let me just say the performance is incredible.

What I can tell you:-
Stock Intel Cooler
2 x ATI HD 4870 X2 (Crossfire) (800MHz Core / 3800MHz RAM)
Seagate 160GB (Slow pants HDD but fine for benching)
Cellshock Blue Edition 1866MHz (8-8-8-16) (Clocked at 2000MHz 9-8-8-16) - Also on Weekend special at OcUK!!
Antec Signature 850W PSU

Now like I say I can't reveal too much, but check out this screenshot:-

preview.jpg

Now before you go you have seen better or accomplished better remember a couple of things, this is a stock aircooled system which limits overclocking potential. The technology is in the Alpha stages and the CPU is running 4GHz, most systems are running past 5GHz to get these kind of scores.....

Also note that with a single 4870 X2 the 3D Mark 06 score is still past 25.5k in 3D Mark 06 due to that benchmark not taking advantage of multiple GPU's.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

A 3D Mark Vantage score for you, this is with two 4870 X2's, no PhysX cards or anything....

vantage1.jpg

Whats very impressive is the CPU does 3.60GHz stable at just 1.275v, which means even on the stock cooler temps remain under 65-70c when running prime....

Associate
I have quadfire 2x 4870X2 and my SM2 and SM3 scores are 7262 and 10760 respectively. How can you get those scores!?

Back
Top Bottom