Dell 2407WFP Replacement

Associate
Our very lovely cats caught a bird this weekend and while chasing it round the house in a crazed fashion, knocked my 2407wfp rev A04 face first onto my Medusa's. The resultant cracked panel means I need to find me a new one and a price for Insurance etc (fingers crossed). When I bought the 2407 choosing was easy it was not just the best it was also pretty much the cheapest out there, but now there are millions :(. So some help please! I would like the following features:

Adjustable tilt swivel stand similar to the Dell's
DVI and or HDMI
VGA for the 360
1:1 scaling for the 360
HDCP
Solid construction
USB ports would be nice
Good performance for games movies and smurfing, for me sat straight in front of it.
Couldn't care less about card readers or speakers.

Any pointers? cheers

Robin

Soldato
Our very lovely cats caught a bird this weekend and while chasing it round the house in a crazed fashion, knocked my 2407wfp rev A04 face first onto my Medusa's. The resultant cracked panel means I need to find me a new one and a price for Insurance etc (fingers crossed). When I bought the 2407 choosing was easy it was not just the best it was also pretty much the cheapest out there, but now there are millions :(. So some help please! I would like the following features:

Adjustable tilt swivel stand similar to the Dell's
DVI and or HDMI
VGA for the 360
1:1 scaling for the 360
HDCP
Solid construction
USB ports would be nice
Good performance for games movies and smurfing, for me sat straight in front of it.
Couldn't care less about card readers or speakers.

Any pointers? cheers

Robin

HP LP2475W as it's the only decent monitor out there currently that fulfulls your criteria (the 2408, successor to your monitor, has high input-lag, making it unsuitable for many people in games).

Be aware through that the HP is wide-gamut.

Back
Top Bottom