My new daily!

Soldato
OP
I'm pretty certain that if I RR'd it, it'd be nigh on factory figure. My '86 Corvette ran the dyno to exactly factory output and I imagine this BM would return the same, on gut instinct and the fact they're similarly enduring. Plus it still pulls hard and fast with no flatspots all the way to the limiter.

I may get it down Marlin and tested at some point :)

Caporegime
Ah, brings back memories of school when one of my teachers threw chalk around the classroom and chatted on about LSD....

First person to guess the subject with correct reasoning wins a cookie.

Soldato
I really do like these! Must admit I don't think they look that good in white, dark grey or black = :cool:

Looks like it's a pretty nice example, the interior seems to have stood the test of time very well!

Soldato
I'm pretty certain that if I RR'd it, it'd be nigh on factory figure. My '86 Corvette ran the dyno to exactly factory output and I imagine this BM would return the same, on gut instinct and the fact they're similarly enduring. Plus it still pulls hard and fast with no flatspots all the way to the limiter.

I may get it down Marlin and tested at some point :)

Workhorse engines :cool:

G_D

G_D

Associate
Looks really really good. Would love to go out in it, have always liked E30's. Plus a friend, who will probably also reply would be interested going out in it.

He would indeed. Have just started looking at these myself and as soon as I told saitrix he said that funnily enough you had just got an E30 and what an E30! Very impressive condition and only 1k you say?!?

I hear they are good to drive? Main reason I would like to have a ride along in one is so can see what the chassis is up to so can decide if would want one. Looking at vids on youtube strikes me as if they can be a bit lively with LSD and a stiff setup.

Man of Honour
I always found the E30 keen to step out if you are liberal with the throttle. Nice and light at the back and very controllable. You don't need an LSD to slide one but it helps immensely.

Back
Top Bottom