Smoking should be BANNED!

Soldato
So us non smokers have complained enough to get smoking banned from pubs etc but I am still not happy.

The law is that if you must smoke, do so outside or in allocated smoking areas.
Outside meaning outside, away from public buildings and entrance/exits to buildings. Even when it's raining. It's your own fault for having a disgusting habit. Don't like it? QUIT!

Time and time again i'm at the retail park shopping and have to walk past shop where people are stood right outside the door puffing away. It absolutley stinks.

Also when I'm at work with the window open, you filthy smokers stand right next to the building, smoke rises and gets sucked into the building stinking our office out.

If people can't follow the simple rules then smoking should be banned. Period!

Thanks for reading and I feel better for getting that off my chest :)

Soldato
So us non smokers have complained enough to get smoking banned from pubs etc but I am still not happy.

Outside meaning outside, away from public buildings and entrance/exits to buildings. Even when it's raining. It's your own fault for having a disgusting habit. Don't like it? QUIT!

Time and time again i'm at the retail park shopping and have to walk past shop where people are stood right outside the door puffing away. It absolutley stinks.

Also when I'm at work with the window open, you filthy smokers stand right next to the building, smoke rises and gets sucked into the building stinking our office out.

Don't ever come to Greece - you may pop your lungs/a vein, or combust instantaneously due to all the unreleased anger...

Soldato
I agree. Hate smoking, it stinks. I think people should be allowed to do it in their own homes, but not in public places. Nothing ruins a lovely summer walk in the park than a smoker in front of you polluting the fresh air.

Fortunately I can walk faster than them due to their clogged up lungs and arteries :D

uv

uv

Soldato
cry me a smokey river.

I think fat people should be banned, and thick people. And people who complain to the BBC about offensive adverts and the like.

Soldato
Ban beers/spirits etc. too.

It's a drug that changed the way you act/behave :p If they have cannabis illegal that grows from a simple plant then ban all drugs that change how people act.

Sorry just been ranting about this with somone at work (including the smoking funny enough) and no i dont use drugs, and yes i do drink now and again, lol

Associate

Do you drink alcohol or eat fatty foods? people think that should be banned

Back
Top Bottom