Wipeout HD Price?

Associate
Is my memory playing up or was WOHD £7.99? I decided to buy it but when i went on its listed at £13.99 :eek:

has the download been upgraded in anyway (more levels or something) since the original release to justify a near double price increase?

Edz

Edz

Soldato
Is my memory playing up or was WOHD £7.99? I decided to buy it but when i went on its listed at £13.99 :eek:

has the download been upgraded in anyway (more levels or something) since the original release to justify a near double price increase?

Originally I'm sure it was £11.99??

Associate
OP
I must admit though you know... I was on ready to purchase and chose not to at the time while i looked into the price increase and haven't been on since, and also since then i've bought Pro Evo and i'm not entirely sure I will be buying another game for a while so they may have lost out we'll have to see :p

I dont think they should put prices up, prices should come down if anything...

Soldato
hmmmm you guys may have convinced me to get this, is it a full game in its own right or more of a prequel to a full game kinda like GT5 prologue?

Last edited:
It's a full game using the best tracks from Wipeout Pure (PSP) and Wipeout Pulse (PSP) plus with some new added features, it's not really an official new Wipeout game as such, by that I mean it's not really a follow on in the series of Wipeout games, but, it is well worth it, it has more than enough content in my eyes to of went on the shelf for £29.99 and I honestly think it would have sold well at that price as well, I would have loved to of got my hands of a blu-ray version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom