So what's everyone doing for new years eve?

Man of Honour
I've decided that NYE is totally over-rated and ridiculously expensive so instead I'm going away for a 3 day citybreak with the girlfriend coming back on New Years Eve where I will just chill :p

Man of Honour
Got my tickets for Edinburgh's street party :D

Tickets to stand in a public street? This is why New Years Eve is fail - everyone takes the **** becuase its NYE. 5x more to get into clubs, more expensive drinks, bank loans required for taxis, for what?

Go out the week after and spend half the money on twice the night tbh

Soldato
[TW]Fox;12962688 said:
Tickets to stand in a public street? This is why New Years Eve is fail - everyone takes the **** becuase its NYE. 5x more to get into clubs, more expensive drinks, bank loans required for taxis, for what?

Go out the week after and spend half the money on twice the night tbh

Each to their own Fox - its not just standing in a public street with thousands of others, there's concerts and fireworks etc etc.

Wont be going into any clubs and the pubs wont be charging any entrance fee. I'll also be driving so no bank loan required ;)

Soldato
Not sure yet, we are either going around town in fancy or going round a mates in fancy dress and partying there. MY mates finacee is pregnant so likely to stay round theirs.

Permabanned
I am actually toying with the idea of making a small fortune dropping mates home - I've been off the beer for 2 weeks now and I feel great. If I keep it up then I may as well... :D

I didn't charge a penny last year and I did several runs... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom