DELETED_23244

Soldato
Just reading the TF2 forums and you can actually reveal a hidden dispenser on the back of the cart! :eek::D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lol, Well the cart always has dispenced, so they appear to have just done it buy sticking an invisible dispencer on the top of the chimney.... :)

Was this always like this, or has the update allowed you to make the dispencer visible?

Also, can it be upgraded?

Soldato
Lol, Well the cart always has dispenced, so they appear to have just done it buy sticking an invisible dispencer on the top of the chimney.... :)

Was this always like this, or has the update allowed you to make the dispencer visible?

As soon as you hit it now it appears as a lv3 dispenser, and doesnt use any metal, so i am guessing it is already lv3 when its invisible, and it being visible wont actully make it any more powerfull.

Soldato

I'd probably say that if it was there before then somebody, somewhere would have found it, they seem to find everything else pretty quickly don't they.

I'd imagine that whatever they did to update the dispenser also made this possible.

It does look mad, I imagine they'll fix it quickly but with Valve you never quite know do you :D

uv

uv

Soldato
sounds awesome!

haven't played tf2 since l4d came out tho, and I can't see myself getting bored of killing zombies for a while!

Associate
I'm pleased with the update, its made the spy a bit more playable, (probably a little too much, as its easier to move cloaked than in disguise, and no problem at all at getting into enemy bases.)

Love the engineer updates, it does require some effort to upgrade the teleports (as they reset when you destroy either entrance/exit), but it almost provides instant teleport recharge. And its really easy if one engineer stays at the home base and uses the insta-cabinet to upgrade all the teleports.

Back
Top Bottom