OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfather
Godfather
Over the last 10 days OcUK servers have been subject to sustained DDoS attacks that have disrupted our on-line store and forums servers. Instigating these kind of attacks is a serious criminal offence and whilst we have strong suspicions who is behind them we need more evidence.

I am offering £10,000 to anyone who can provide evidence that leads to a conviction. You can provide this information anonymously if you want to via [email protected] but the evidence must be something that SOCA (Serious Organised Crime Agency) can use. If you do reveal your identity we will only disclose it to the Police with your permission.

I'd like to apologise to all our customers and forum members for any inconvenience caused. I cannot discuss what action is being taken to protect OcUK from these attacks but I assure you wheels are in motion.

In the meantime, think about what £10K could do for you right now.

Please note - site security has NOT been compromised. Just server uptime, so if you have difficulty placing your order online please call us.

Sales - UK 0870 443 0880
Sales - International +44 870 443 0880
Support - UK 0871 222 8528
Support - International +44 871 222 8528
Systems Support - UK 0871 222 8529
Systems Support - International +44 871 222 8529

Soldato
Good way of getting it sorted. I'm sure a lot of people will be after them now! Pity i have no idea on how to track the people responsible :( :D

Soldato
Can't talk..... loading Putty.... :D
EDIT: Should have added this is a horrible situation to be put into, and I seriously hope you find who did this and nuke them from orbit etc etc once SOCA has finished with them :mad: Best of luck guys.

Soldato
That's pretty darn bad, I hate to think how much business has been lost. I really hope there's a way you can get compensated.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I hope you get back online soon guys, and ultimately convict these pathetic individuals. I've been trying to get on the shop all day and all I could think was that it must be doing your business some serious harm.

Do you think this is a negative side of having the community forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom