tattoo question

Permabanned
good luck mate, want to get one myself next week i think, i would probably get one of my upper right arm (pretty common place), heard it doesnt hurt to bad there.

Mine wont be too big etc, and even though im 18 i dont have parents that approve of it (said about a year ago i was getting one and they got all gay and angry about it), but it would be pretty hard to hide it with all the aftercare you have to put on for a short while after having it.

Last edited:
Associate
Its not going to tickle, its goint to hurt.

The key is to try and relax and detach your arm from your mind whilst its being worked on.

Best tip - dont get drunk out of your mind the night before, not eat anything the next day and get it done in the afternoon! My big mistake!

Dont listen to peole who say you'll regret it. However, make sure you understand that its going to be with you for life and that you're certain its what you want. If it is - go for it :)

Come back with a pic once you're done.

Soldato
Hey, i have a full arm sleeve and half upper arm done, i found the worst part to be on the inside at the bottom of your arm at the wrist part lol and on the inside where you elbow bends, but it is bareable.! the next few days after getting it done are the worst though lol ;)

Man of Honour
'Approving parents' ? ?

Your 18, grow a pair. Your old enough to decide if you want a tatt or not.

While that's a nice sentiment if they are still living under their parents roof then I'd say they owe a certain amount of respect to their parents wishes - this respect should go both ways but I don't think that you are entirely free to do as you want when you are living at your parents (it may be different if you are paying rent). If you are old enough to live independently (and capable of/are doing so) then you are old enough to ignore your parents wishes in such matters, if you aren't then I'd think it discourteous to ignore them.

Associate
you'll be fine dude. I got my first tattoo a few months ago from the wrist to just above the elbow. Only bit i found a bit uncomfortable was the elbow, right on the bone! Make sure you care for it afterwards, that is the most important part. It will itch like hell after a day or too, do NOT scratch it! Give it a slap instead.

good luck with it mate.

Back
Top Bottom