DELETED_74993

Soldato
Because you claim to have had a sawn off shot gun held in your face and are acting like this is a normal everyday event and seem to be completely bothered about it.

What do you want me to do?

I was offered a 9mm for £150 to go shoot them when it spread around school. Did you want me to do that or what?

Soldato
This sort of thing is becoming more and more common these days. My solution is to castrate all of these kids so they cannot get the school whore pregnant at 13 and then no more idiot children would be born. Its the perfect solution.

I don't think you have the right to call anyone an idiot when you post stuff like that.

Soldato
Yes of course you were! Then what, did Mummy wake up you up for breakfast?

I envy your sheltered life. You're finding something which happens everyday so unbelievable. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7933990.stm - posted just hours ago.

There are many serious crimes which go unreported, mine included. Doesn't mean **** doesn't happen just because you're so sheltered. I've witnessed 2 murders myself just minutes from my house, and hear about people getting stabbed by the week.

Last edited:
Soldato
ive never experienced this sort of thing first hand... which i beleive has played a very big part in making me the person i am. id never even consider doing such things. I am however aware of how much of it goes on in other areas. I cant imagin what its like to be mugged at knife or gun point.

i dont know how they could stop or reduce it either, cos at the end of the day gangs exist, and until people start to realise that not all crimes should need hard evidence to be crimes, and that some crimes should actually mean LIFE and not some pesky excuse of a sentance.. nothing will change.

i guess a lot of it falls on location and parenting.

Associate
It really is amazing to feel completely and utterly safe wherever you go....Im really not looking forward to going back to the UK

this. I love my home town in the UK and feel safe (Exeter, Devon) but being somewhere where u dont have to constantly watch your stuff for for fear of it being nicked, where u can leave stuff unlocked, out in the street and it wont get vandalised is a great feeling of freedom and relief which is hard to explain in words

Soldato
There are many serious crimes which go unreported, mine included. Doesn't mean **** doesn't happen just because you're so sheltered. I've witnessed 2 murders myself just minutes from my house, and hear about people getting stabbed by the week.

:( - move?

imo youd be a bloody idiot not too.

and i wouldnt blame you for carrying protection of some sort.

Soldato
you could say something

or you can all agree with my thoughts on the police, say what you want but there will be no violent crime on the street! you can set up a prison for 100,000 people in a month easily if you do it the army way i.e automatic guns and a laser net, cross the line = shot, go closer than 50m to the gun = shot

What do you want me to do?

I was offered a 9mm for £150 to go shoot them when it spread around school. Did you want me to do that or what?

if your telling the truth, and for argument sake lets assume you are, if i were in this situation i would probably skin their family members alive..

i don't care about the law if someone threatens my life even if they are angry and such, i will kill them, in my eyes this is self defense, and i dont mean in the moment, i would plan it, and brutally murder them in some way.

law wise, i think you would get something pretty small, like if you act like you have had a mental breakdown, couldn't sleep for X amount of time because you were scared that they might come back and kill you, cry and such, maybe a few years?

Last edited:
Soldato
I think it's both fair to say that the issue is overexposed by the media, and also that it has gotten worse over time as well in a lot of communities.

We're heading into the third and fourth generations of scum families, breeding ever decreasing amounts of basic manners, respect and social skills into their progeny.

As someone mentioned earlier, often the worst are the isolated village chavs with something to prove and a total lack of any social development to prove it in a positive manner.

Just last week here a bloke (who had been getting grief from well known scum for years) snapped after they attacked his house for the umpteenth time, and took one of their noses off with a meat cleaver. Tensions are now mounting among the decent people - it's been whispered that if this bloke is sent down for what he did, the offending youths will be kneecapped. Boiling point.

Permabanned
if your telling the truth, and for argument sake lets assume you are, if i were in this situation i would probably skin their family members alive..

i don't care about the law if someone threatens my life even if they are angry and such, i will kill them, in my eyes this is self defense, and i dont mean in the moment, i would plan it, and brutally murder them in some way.

law wise, i think you would get something pretty small, like if you act like you have had a mental breakdown, couldn't sleep for X amount of time because you were scared that they might come back and kill you, cry and such, maybe a few years?

Would that not play on your conscience?

Soldato
Grow a set & fight back.
You lot must live in cotton wool for ***** sake :p

Teddy boys carried cut throat razors, Punks carried flick knives etc etc etc
It has been going on since the beginning of time, The only problem now is a large percentage of the Male species have the hearts of women & are weak molly coddled ********, You would rather hide in your bedrooms whinging about something than actually do summit about it.

And as for the lad who reckons he got a shotgun in the face on the street,
Complete utter BS. He sets the example you all follow :p:p:p

Before you ask or start your usual Bedroom BS remember, I go outside in the real World :p:p:p

See thats part of the problem...Fighting back is just accepting the problem and dealing with it...thats great for decent sized blokes or those who can fight...How about the young, the old and women? Not to mention the fact that fighting back against the groups you see roaming round is not a good idea in the first place..

The problem is that we are in a situation where we are being told to fight back...That proves there is a problem with violent culture in the UK.

Teddy Boys and Punks? As far as I know, they didnt go round terrorising normal people.

Soldato
:rolleyes: maybe because most of us are living here and to be honest where i live youth crime is very limited as it probably is in a lot of places over the UK. Of course if you live in the ghetto of any country there is going to be some wild kids.

Have you spent much time abroad? I think people in the UK have become accustomed to the rubbish that goes on there.

Its 2009...You shouldnt NEED to be defending yourself on the streets of your hometown against little thugs. Its absolutely ridiculous. People telling us to grow a pair of balls are totally missing the point.

Its not just ghettos...Ive lived in sheffield which has ghetto parts..but im from the home counties..Herts, beds and bucks arent exactly the ghetto (luton excluded :o )...and yet in every little town, you find the scum beating up old ladies and the like.

Its not just youth crime either...Its just the scummy side of UK culture..and sadly the scummy side is getting bigger all the time.

Soldato
Sheltered, yeah OK then if you say so. Idiot! You're 17, what the **** do you know about life outside of Mummy's apron strings?

lol, you're either a 12 year old troll or a 80 year old, oldie. Times have changed.

You might not have known much at 17, and from the looks of it you still don't know much, but you stooping down to lame insults like "Idiot!" is hilarious, especially over the internet.

Like I said, i have nothing to prove to you Azagoth of the internet.

Soldato
Every weekend myself and a mate end up in some kind of confrontation be it in a pub/club or walking home. So far have managed to stay calm and while not backing down to scum, haven't kicked the sh** out of anyone either.

Can see it reaching breaking point in the future though, as having slightly longer hair or a different style of clothing isn't a excuse to have a go at someone.

The scary thing is that it doesn't matter how big and strong you are, any little scum kid can stab you in the back.

Soldato
lol, you're either a 12 year old troll or a 80 year old, oldie. Times have changed.

You might not have known much at 17, and from the looks of it you still don't know much, but you stooping down to lame insults like "Idiot!" is hilarious, especially over the internet.

Like I said, i have nothing to prove to you Azagoth of the internet.

Just ignore Azagoth. He shouldn't be calling people an idiot at any rate.

If you do live in East London, then it is fairly believable that those things have happened to you and that you have witnessed such things.

Back
Top Bottom