Whats your problem!

Associate
I'm far too nice and tend to apologise even when I know I'm not the one in the wrong. It's a bad habit I really wish I could shake. I was actually sacked from a job once for being too nice!

I guess its not the worst fault to have, but hey ho...

Associate
I'm very forgetful which then leads me to being very paranoid that I've forgotten to do something.

eg I always go back home five minutes after leaving to make sure I've locked up properly.

Soldato
I'm a former extrovert turned introvert.

I used to have tons of friends and was really outgoing. Most people have a close personal group of 4 or 5. My close personal group had 23 of us with more around as acquaintances.

For reasons I would rather not go into, I ended up moving away to a city where I knew no one for 3 years. I lived on my own and worked a night shift on my own. I spent my days online. In other words, I spent 23 hours a day by myself.

When I moved back, I found I was no longer outgoing and certainly not social. My conversation skills are non existent and find I would much rather sit in silence with my own thoughts than actually talk to someone.

My close group now consists of 2 people. My wife and my best friend. These are the only two people I can sit and have a perfectly normal conversation with.

Sad isn't it?

Im in the same boat as you mate.

Soldato
I'm far too nice and tend to apologise even when I know I'm not the one in the wrong. It's a bad habit I really wish I could shake. I was actually sacked from a job once for being too nice!

I guess its not the worst fault to have, but hey ho...

When they sacked you did you apologise to them?

I am quite similar, I find myself saying sorry a lot.

I also speak without thinking sometimes.

Associate
I dont like talking about my problems or things that have peeved me off, which then annoys my girlfriend because she wants to help me cheer up.

Soldato
I find that as time goes by, I'm generally getting more and more bitter and annoyed by 'members of the public' when i'm out and about....

For example, i'll be sitting on the tube and someone walks past and bangs my leg with their bag and won't even acknowledge me... that will annoy me...

If i'm walking down the street and people stop randomly in front of me.. or walk at snails pace, that really annoys me to.

I guess these are pretty common, but inside, i get really peeved... i never actually show it and im very rarely rude, i keep it pent up inside...!

Hoping I won't go postal one day :D

lol

Soldato
my problem is, i hate double-negatives, and even more so triple-negatives

triples seem hard to come by mind.

the other day i heard a ***** shout "I ain't not got nuthin for you"

my blood boiled

Triple negatives are fine though because they're equivalent to a single negative. So the meaning remains intact. A composition of an even number of negatives reverses the meaning, but people still use double negative to mean a single negative. And that DOES make my blood boil.

Triple, not so much. :p

Soldato
I over think everything to the point where I've covered all angles, possibilities and outcomes. It doesn't stress me out as such but I guess I could use the time elsewhere.

Permabanned
I don't notice people being flirtacious until others point it out.

I also have very little in the way of a tact filter betwixt brain and mouth, my sense of humour is very, very black and my delivery is absolutely deadpan. These combine in a predictable manner: jokes about Auschwitz, cancer, downs, race, appearance, 9/11...everything is fair game in my books.

*n

Back
Top Bottom