Spec me this tattoo

Associate
Tattoos are great when they have spiritual/political/personal meanings behind them, but that one with the coloured stars and flame certainly would not be my choice, but if it means something to you then damn, its not my skin.

Man of Honour
Tattoos are great when they have spiritual/political/personal meanings behind them, but that one with the coloured stars and flame certainly would not be my choice, but if it means something to you then damn, its not my skin.

They don't have to mean anything, and I've known far more people regret ones with meaning than ones that they just enjoy the design of.

Permabanned
If by 'great', you mean 'crap' then yes, I agree 100%.

*n

Associate
If by 'great', you mean 'crap' then yes, I agree 100%.

*n

Having spiritualised tattoos like Hindu's and Mauri's do for example have deep symbolic meanings that has been passed down through generations, I would say that is far from crap, but if you think having a load of coloured stars or a skull and crossbones is great then so be it, each to their own.

Permabanned
Having spiritualised tattoos like Hindu's and Mauri's do for example have deep symbolic meanings that has been passed down through generations, I would say that is far from crap, but if you think having a load of coloured stars or a skull and crossbones is great then so be it, each to their own.

I have a tattoo of a toaster. Its ****ing awesome.

Goddamn g1 has fubar'd the formatting again so it's inserted the pic somewhere random.

I'd wager that the OP is neither Maori nor Hindu and as such, cultural misappropriation is completely out of place.

The only people who think tattoos need 'meaning' get their tattoo knowledge from tripe like miami ink.

*n

Associate
I have a tattoo of a toaster. Its ****ing awesome.

Goddamn g1 has fubar'd the formatting again so it's inserted the pic somewhere random.

I'd wager that the OP is neither Maori nor Hindu and as such, cultural misappropriation is completely out of place.

The only people who think tattoos need 'meaning' get their tattoo knowledge from tripe like miami ink.

*n

It doesn't matter if they are Hindu, Maori or not, I was using examples to explain why cultural and spiritual tattoos are not 'crap' as you put it. Having a tattoo of a toaster is great if you like it, I think its far from it, but personal choice is a luxury that we all have.

No idea what Miami Ink but im sure tattoos with specific meanings have been around a lot longer than even the city of Miami has.

Permabanned
OP
Just wondering, having them on arms or other places if you gain muscle wouldnt that stretch that tattoo in any way??

For example look at the one which i want (see first post)
surely having it done when you dont have a lot of arm muscle then getting a lot more muscle would cause the tattoo to rip or stretch??

Last edited:
Soldato
Just got mine done. First tattoo.

I have to say the experience was quite enjoyable.

So yes, I now have a space invader on my arm :D

Soldato
tattoo.jpg

Soldato
About 30 - 40 minutes. Time flew by.

It doesn't hurt. Well, it's not painful. It's just like being scratched. It's more sore now than it was getting it done. Feels like sunburn.

Permabanned
I think its not nice at all mate. get it some were you can cover up as well, as in 20-30 years you will regret.

All so put some thought in to it, in other words get a tattoo that means something to you in life

Back
Top Bottom