83 Stone Fat family on £22k benefits also been on X-Factor

Soldato
Problem with the UK is no one stands up for what they want, go to any other country and things like this (benefits, fuel tax etc) would cause mass riots, undignified sure, but it gets things done.

Soldato
lol, again I understand it's journalism and half of it may not be true. If it is true, which it sounds, they are even more ridiculous than I first thought!

Gastric bands for an undiagnosed fat gene?!

I can understand that everyone is different, but to claim to only eat salad and be 24 stone is crazy. The main problem here is the difference between both articles, one says "healthy stuff like salad is too expensive" the other says "we eat salad all the time", one says "i eat pies" the other says "i dont eat pies"...

Strange, maybe it's all just to get the media in a frenzy and the worst part is they're probably getting paid thousands for their story.

Associate
Its not an excuse at all ... they need a diet and to get to the gym ! as for " im a student i can't excercise" ha im a student yet i can eat well and i excercise so how does that work. I think they should stop with the moaning and do something about it.

Soldato
Healthy food is not expensive.
Rice and veg is quite possibly the cheapest thing to live on.

If you can speak, you can work, i know fatter people than that who work. Just cut the benefits, and tell them to get off their arse and live in the real world.

£50 a week would probably buy them their cheap proccessed chemically enhanced crap from a supermarket if we're talking below human quality (value brands).

Last edited:
Permabanned
BBC Article said:
There was a comment on there which said, 'If I see Emma Chawner, I'll kill her,' and that upset me and I ran upstairs crying.

I don't know about anybody else, but I for one seriously think she's exaggerating slighty when she says "ran upstairs"!

Associate
Originally Posted by BBC Article
"I hope people are going to listen to this. As I say, we do not scoff ourselves with chocolate or any fattening foods, we just eat what we enjoy and we only have one big meal a day."

Is it just me who wonders what exactly is in that "one big meal" a day :eek:

Soldato
Lazy ******* I say still.....

I know what the one big meal a day is for them:

bacon_cheese_pizza_burger.jpg

Caporegime
The pic of them on the Telegraph site is hilarious. Im no lightweight but its like the 2 daughters have bene moulded out of some sort of rubber.

Back
Top Bottom