Titan Goliath thank you!

Associate
OP
The temperatures are more than fine, we fully warranty all of our overclocks and there is more headroom in the chip to go further I bet.

Glad you enjoy the system. :)

Great that puts my mind at ease. Thank you!

As for gdh82 questions I can help

The o/s was installed as part of the build and the disc provided.
I would recommend vista at least as I have had it previously and have had no real difficulties.
8 usb on the back and 2 on the front I've counted.
No wireless adaptor.

And due to requests I have obtained some dodgy pics via flatmates phone

http://wow.dataiswoden.eu/images/Image022.jpg
http://wow.dataiswoden.eu/images/Image023.jpg

Associate
Great that puts my mind at ease. Thank you!

As for gdh82 questions I can help

The o/s was installed as part of the build and the disc provided.
I would recommend vista at least as I have had it previously and have had no real difficulties.
8 usb on the back and 2 on the front I've counted.
No wireless adaptor.

Cheers for the reply - much appreciated.

Order placed!:cool:

Associate
my brother recieved email saturday saying my goliath was shipped. yet no sign of it on tracking it today, phone clockers and say i ordered a system thursday and wasnt asked what order i was talking about , i recieve a reply oh it be with you tomorrow it shipped today, still can't track it. wasted day that was sittin around.

Last edited:
Permabanned
my brother recieved email saturday saying my goliath was shipped. yet no sign of it on tracking it today, phone clockers and say i ordered a system thursday and wasnt asked what order i was talking about , i recieve a reply oh it be with you tomorrow it shipped today, still can't track it. wasted day that was sittin around.

I'm in the same boat as you!!

I ordered Friday morning same spec but i got the 4078 X2 2GB card

I set the delivery date as the 6th when i ordered it. I didnt recieve any tracking email or anything say its been shipped like you did.

I then sent an email and they said theres delays in making the systems as one of the guys are off work at the moment :( I really hope the system gets built and delivered before Thursdays because of the whole Easter bank holidays = NO POST!

I even took the day of work today to expect to get my new system but it didnt turn up!! quite annoyed but ohh well

Permabanned

You recieved anything today?

Associate
I really wanted to order this, but wont have the money for another few months time, so I had to sit back and miss out.

A few questions though please:

Can you phoned & upgrade the case to a Cosmos Sport
Can you get to add a 2nd HDD?

If that was at all possible, then it would be my dream machine for sure.

Associate
Got my goliath , yesterday , came up on tracking the night before, cracking system, im having cpu temp of 56 idle, cores at 68-70 on em all idle, running cpu benchmarks in everest ultimate causes the system to shut down tho, my dvd drive wont install vantage. dont feel these systems are tested enough for stability.

Permabanned
pmc40 when did you order your system?

I ordered mine first thing on Friday morning and ive had no signs of any emails saying its been delivered! :(

Order Status: In our warehouse queue

Its been the same since i ordered it on Friday and the system hasnt been built yet ive been told :(

make sure you also right your review in the section when you found the Titan Goliath! 5 stars!

Permabanned
ordered my system last thursday, not happy my temps are so high when running games, cpu is 70 cores are in the 90's

I dont know much about temps but if they are clearly wrong they get them to check it out again, because it comes with the Akasa AK-967 Nero Direct Contact Heatpipe CPU Cooler so it must be always be kept cool.

Associate
cooler is huge, wonderin if maybe its come loose, it looks like its tiltin back , is that maybe coz of the weight of it, gonna get my bro along later to check it out

Associate
my cpu fan was on lowest settin , put it up to high, cpu dropped to 57idle and cores between 68-73 idle, still think this is way too high, phoned tech support and asked to check cpu fan setting and to also see if cooler is sittin in place, friend says it looks like it is not sitting right, get my brother to check it tomorrow, machine hasnt crashed under gaming, just when running benchmarks, anyone know what my cores should roughly be at idle?, its Akasa AK-967 Nero Direct Contact Heatpipe CPU Cooler.

Last edited:
Associate
I have noticed that some of you guys have got different upgrade options from the standard options online, to do this did you phone up for a custom spec, or did you buy the extras and installed them yourself?

If you guys managed to phone for them to be fitted, I might do the same when my time comes to buy a machine from here myself.

The special offer discount has gone from this machine now, but at £1,416 for it (after I upgraded certain aspects) its still a good price from the other offers around at the moment

Back
Top Bottom