Akasa AK-FN057 Apache Super Silent 120mm Fan - 4 Pin PWM

Soldato
Akasa AK-FN057 Apache Super Silent 120mm Fan - 4 Pin PWM

HS-056-AK_400.jpg

Super silent 12cm fan with S-FLOW blades supplying 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. The greater performance combined with PWM automatic speed control allows the fan noise to be kept to a minimum. The Apache fan creates more focused airflow providing blind-spot cooling, which makes it an ideal solution for a case or heatsink fan. HDB (Hydro Dynamic) bearings extend fan life and further enhance noise reduction. IP54 military standard ensures the fan is dust and moisture resistant. It’s powerful, quiet and tough!

PWM is a widely available feature on all current Intel and AMD platform based motherboards. It is more accurate than voltage regulation, energy saving and a fully automatic way of controlling the fan speed. PWM provides ultra quiet acoustics during normal PC use and high performance cooling under high system load. The Optional Akasa AK-CB002 cable adapter can provide the system with two additional PWM connectors if needed.

- Super silent APACHE fans in camouflage colours
- S-FLOW fan blade design delivers 30% higher airflow
- IP-54 military standard moisture and dust protection
- Super silent with PWM auto speed control
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours
- Dimension 120 X 120 X 25mm
- Bearing HDB (Hydro Dynamic Bearing)
- Speed 600 -1300 RPM
- Max airflow 57.53 CFM (97.74 m3/h)
- Sound level 6.9 -16.05 dB(A)
- Max static air pressure 26.40 mm-H2O
- Rated voltage 12V
- Connector PWM-4pin

Only £11.99 inc VAT.

BUY NOW

Associate
I noticed you just got these in stock - any reviews or anyone able to confirm that they really do have the CFM to db ratio they claim? Might decide to replace the Akasa amber fans I have at the moment with some of these if they're good :)

Caporegime
That's a very impressive static air pressure figure for a 25mm fan. In fact it's about 60% of my San Ace 38mm fans although the quoted sound levels poos all over my San ACes.

If the manufacturer's claims are true, I cannot think of another fan which even comes close to the cfm/air pressure at that volume. In fact, you may as well just stock these and stop selling all the other fans.

Will be interesting to see reviews. They look very similar to some Scythe fans and unless there is magic going on, I seriously doubt those dB figures..............

Last edited:
Associate
Aye - Google turns up nothing other than lots of other people asking for reviews :D

If they match the advertised specs then I'd probably buy 2 of these for a push/pull on my Megahalems and replace the other fans in my case as well.

Soldato
Looking at the specs these claim to have 26.4mm H20 air pressure, yet the similar speed and airflow Noctua NF-P12's have only 1.68mm H20.

And the Akasa Ambers are listed as having 1.1mm H20.

Something doesn't look right there. Surely that figure for the Apache fans can't be right? More than 15x as much pressure as the Noctua?

EDIT, and a bit of Googling suggests even the 1900RPM Scythe Slipstream fans only have 2.3mm. Surely Akasa have this wrong?

Last edited:
Soldato
26.4 mm h20 is just shy of 260 Pascals. I'm sceptical. Out by a factor of ten sounds plausible, but doesn't lead to confidence that the rest of the measurements are accurate.

It scales fairly quadratically with rpm as well, and this only goes up to 1300. I think there are lies hidden behind the word max

We shall see, I'm in no rush.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looking at the specs these claim to have 26.4mm H20 air pressure, yet the similar speed and airflow Noctua NF-P12's have only 1.68mm H20.

And the Akasa Ambers are listed as having 1.1mm H20.

Something doesn't look right there. Surely that figure for the Apache fans can't be right? More than 15x as much pressure as the Noctua?

EDIT, and a bit of Googling suggests even the 1900RPM Scythe Slipstream fans only have 2.3mm. Surely Akasa have this wrong?

I would agree. I missed that. I suspect it will be 2.64mm which is still very, very good for a 1300rpm fan and 16dB

Permabanned
26.4 mm h20 is just shy of 260 Pascals. I'm sceptical. Out by a factor of ten sounds plausible, but doesn't lead to confidence that the rest of the measurements are accurate.

It scales fairly quadratically with rpm as well, and this only goes up to 1300. I think there are lies hidden behind the word max

We shall see, I'm in no rush.

The man knows you know, bloody brain box lol

cbr

cbr

Associate
Well I for one would give them a go!!

Any eta when these will be in stock again ?
And if a 92mm version will come

Cheers

Associate
Yup, any info on stock update?

There is a single review I've found but conclusion was based on opinion etc rather than comparative tests etc. although it was highly recommended.

If they even come close to the manufacturer specs ill be replacing all my case fans with these. Save some money over the noctuas I was going to buy too!

Anyone on here have some from the first batch of stock? Thoughts?

Caporegime
Id also like to see a proper review of theese as well, wouldnt mind tryng a pair on my TRUE, currently have 2 sharkoon silent eagle se's, 400-1200 rpm pwm fans, quite like using pwm fans due to the speed control.

Back
Top Bottom