Any concoction to help me sleep.

Soldato
Hi, I need to wake up early tomorrow, and I know I wont be able to fall asleep till about 9am.

I need to make something that'll knock me out silly. What can I make with kitchen or household ingredients? Not tea or whatever, I need something with hardcore chemicals like bicarbonate of soda or flour.

Thanks.

Associate
Im in the same boat. Gotta be up to make a full English breakfast for 30 people at 7:30. To much on my mind to sleep. I'll never wake up in time if I sleep now anyway so I've decided to power through! I'm taking the coffee intrevenously at this point. :eek:

Soldato
Hi, I need to wake up early tomorrow, and I know I wont be able to fall asleep till about 9am.

I need to make something that'll knock me out silly. What can I make with kitchen or household ingredients? Not tea or whatever, I need something with hardcore chemicals like bicarbonate of soda or flour.

Thanks.

Run into a wall, head first, as fast as possible. Make sure you take the nurofen first though.

Soldato
OP
Ok, since all the ideas have been completely outrageous so far, I'm just gonna take a couple of panadols and then hit the hay.

Night Night.

Back
Top Bottom