Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
[Duff]Chef;14461770 said:
oneilldo, yes it is, 997 c2s cab with custom terracotta leather.
Nice, lookes like atlas grey as well. Same as mine except mine has grey leather + sports design wheels that are an absolute swine to clean.

Soldato
Couple of pictures taken by a friend of mine at a meetup.

Recently had it remapped to 177bhp and 313ft/lb's torque. She pulls really well. MPG has increased to about 65mpg on a good run too...according to the trip computer anyway.

good skills son :)

I am looking at a log burner next and the Seat is high up on the list

313lb/ft is awesome!

Soldato
My dads new jag, gonna have to get some proper photos of it up this weekend as this was when we were at the pub. ;)
Picture0011-1.jpg

Soldato
Oo that looks very nice, tell me it isn't a diesel though :p

It is. :o

But he had no choice really because where he works a new company car scheme is going active in a few months where you must have a diesel unless your car weighs less than a certain amount and i know that his old, well i say old he has only had a few years was the 3.0L petrol. But this new model is a 2.7L Diesel and has a better specification. :D

Lovely motor though as you can see in the pic the first drive didn't go well, with bird crap being smeared on the top drivers side of the windscreen and roof. :(

I am really impressed with Jaguars though, can't believe that I haven't seen many on here, then again I think there is something like a age limit for the test drive so you have to be 28. :rolleyes::eek::mad:

Better pics will come this weekend for those a bit more interested. :)

Soldato
Arhh the 2.7 is very good actually, they say it's extremely refined for a diesel.

Well I drive an XJ8, and I'm 25, I had no trouble at all getting a test drive from Stratstone. So that's hardly the case, their is a bit of a mental block with a lot of people though, they consider them to be old man's cars, so choose not to drive them really.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Well he could choose from a list of company cars and pay monthly or take a car allowance and and buy what ever he wants. So he has been doing that for a few years. ;)

I would take more photos now but its pouring down with rain here. :mad::(:o

i thought so, makes much more sense :D

Soldato
It's the law that the yellow S2000 is fitted with white or black wheels ASAP. Anthracite is permitted too.

Silver really doesn't suit yellow very well at all. That aside, lovely car and a good upgrade from a 182 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom