Bill Gates has a hurricane stopping device...

OcUK Staff
Times said:
The world’s richest man has joined the battle against the world’s most destructive weather. Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft, is backing inventors and climate scientists who claim to have devised a technique for diminishing the power of hurricanes.

Sounds pretty awesome... Taming hurricanes, looks like a simple technique too.

Source

Soldato
gotta worry what the repercussions would be, I'm just imagining a giant fan that blasts the hurricanes away, thus starting an worldwide game of hurricane pong :D

Man of Honour
Turbines would never provide enough energy. Also they have to stop working in high wind speeds otherwise they destroy themselves.

body of water although relatively cool, holds an enormous amount of energy. I have no doubt we will over come and eventually control mother Nature. But I can't see this happening any time soon. Until we crack clean energy and huge energy gains.

Very interesting though and would be nice if they let out a lot more info.

Soldato
Well windows already has the power to make any computer freeze, maybe it works with water too.

OMG, good one.
lmao.gif
As much as windows crashes, I wouldn't like Gates to have anything to do with a weather control device.

Last edited:
Soldato
As this marching tune from a famous army film shows, this is how master Bates is going to achieve his plan

"I don't know what I've been told, but Eskimo <insert name for cat here> is mighty cold"

Back
Top Bottom