Anyone else really dislike children?

Man of Honour
Yep, hate'em. Lice infested, disease ridden, noisy ******* all of 'em. The ginger ones are the worst! :mad:

Soldato
oh_hai_bear.png

Soldato
Im rubish with kids, I don't know how to talk to them, I end up just chatting to them like someone my age... maybe that works I don't know.

I just feel awkward around them.

Young mums with pushchairs storming around newcastle town centre are a pain though, you HAVE to get out their way otherwise its a sharp shunt and a few tuts

Soldato
I mean when your waiting to pay for your shopping and you have a little kid staring at you and everyone laughs and thinks awwww and you have to play along, you can't show that you don't want to participate in entertaining their child, all you want to do is for them to hurry up and leave so you can pay for your shopping and be on your own way

RDM

RDM

Soldato
I mean when your waiting to pay for your shopping and you have a little kid staring at you and everyone laughs and thinks awwww and you have to play along, you can't show that you don't want to participate in entertaining their child, all you want to do is for them to hurry up and leave so you can pay for your shopping and be on your own way

So just do that? I certainly don't expect random people to entertain my child. You seem to be pressuring yourself in to doing something you don't want to do that no one actually expects you do to.

Soldato
No, only if your caught in a situation like that, it's not everyones child walking down the street.

I am merely saying this more in jest, than being super serious tbh

Associate
I also hate children and simply ignore and avoid any human under the age of 16. I don't know what I'm going to do about reproducing at some point, I can't stand to be around them.

Back
Top Bottom