Fireskull - Down, but not out.

Soldato
I'm sure a few of you know Fireskull from these forums and a few of you have been on rides with us around the Southampton area or at meets. He's a really competent rider and doesn't take reckless risks when out riding.

Unfortunately the other day he had a head on with a car whilst on his bike and is currently in Winchester hospital. He's bruised and has a few broken bones, but should hopefully be out in the next few days. His yellow mean machine is no more though as it's a write off :(

I'll leave full details of what happened up to him if he wants to tell it upon his return (I don't want to have people talking crap about bikes, cars, etc in the thread so leaving details out). This is just to say get well soon matey as I'm missing my riding partner! Hope you get back on two wheels soon :) I know I kept saying that you needed a handicap so I could ride as well as you, but crashing your bike was a little extreme!!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
It's only a bike, rather that written off than yourself!

Hope you're not too broken Fireskull. I've hit a car from at least 60mph and walked away so count myself very lucky. I hope you're back riding again soon.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Get well soon :)

Hope you didnt groin hit the fuel tank on the way through though :eek:

Anyone got picks of his bike? I remember him and read his posts but cant say ive seen the bike?

Back
Top Bottom