old counter strike players?

Associate
Used to play a lot too

started as SaTan23 ( what was i thinking!?!) and then as MrSheen

oldschool.JPG

omg bs! etc etc!

Associate
It's heartbreaking to think of the amount of my life spent playing cs!
I first spied it during being at a mates house, beta 4, then bought a pc just for cs lol!
Then played it for lots and lots of years.
Started off initially on the UKOnline servers as Happymaddison.
Then after a few months of playing a few friends decided to make a clan, that would become [THX] (at the time we were quite popular I remember).
I changed my name to Indiana and away we went.
Joining the likes of clanbase, etc... hehe
Along the way we had a good few folk to start off with us that went on to join "proper" pro clans.
Really, really good times playing cs, I can honestly say it's probably the best game ever!

Soldato
I started playing back in late 1999 too, I remember discovering CS in PC Gamers review of the beta mod. I was into TFC at the time, so another multiplayer game to play was a must have.

I used to play on the old PC Gamer servers, barrysworld, and PC Zone. I played in quite a few clans but non worthy of any mention :p

I think the aliases I used to use in those days were -=[A]=-, phatrix, Cr@zY, and some other silly names - I was always changing my name is nobody will probably 'know' me.

I've been playing right upto source, but I don't really tend to play CS anymore. Once the transition was made from 1.5 to 1.6 I just wasn't really interested in the game anymore. I never liked what they did with 1.6 and with source even more. As well as this, I'm just tired of the damn kids that populate the servers and 'try' to bully you because they have admin and who are abusive. Anyone who's played in the early days knows things were a lot calmer and friendlier, now it's all about "You suck" and "You should quit playing cs" because "I'm better than you" and "go die k thx".

TF2 is where I am at now and occasionally L4D, and I find players are much friendlier in those games, which is more enjoyable.

Associate
I was playing back at 1.4 maybe? Then several years later steam came along with the cruddy riot shield and ruined the game for me and never really gone back since. Even though the shield isn't in the game anymore.

Associate
OMG somebody remembers RHA!

I never subscribed to RedHotAnt back in 2000 but used to aquire multiple accounts on a weekly basis via Sub7 and other naughty tools, it was the best dialup ISP around for a couple of years due to its unmetered service, but then they stopped taking new subscribers and it all went pear shaped. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom