old counter strike players?

Associate
lol remember loads of those names from the ocuk servers. cky2k, kendall, 6thelement. think we had a clan match or two against you. many a late night gaming till the morning! i was timi or musaki. Think our clan was called [Dolph] or something.

Last edited:
Permabanned
lol remember loads of those names from the ocuk servers. cky2k, kendall, 6thelement. think we had a clan match or two against you. many a late night gaming till the morning! i was timi or musaki. Think our clan was called [Dolph] or something.

I remember playing [Dolph] in the HCSL (***** Counter-Strike League), we pwned j00. Probably around the year 2000.

The [OcUK] clan entered it too, as well as [GSV] who I think have a few members on here.

:D

Soldato
Ahhh good old CS. I started just before 1.3 came out and played in a clan called fpm. Used to spend a lot of time on the ocuk and dolph servers and I have stacks of screen shots still.

cs_office0023.jpg

Really miss it and cs:s just isn't the same :(

Associate
I remember playing [Dolph] in the HCSL (***** Counter-Strike League), we pwned j00. Probably around the year 2000.

The [OcUK] clan entered it too, as well as [GSV] who I think have a few members on here.

:D

alrite mate haha yea we were rubish had a good laugh tho and some good matches :) I've been without a gaming pc for so long tryed to get into consoles but it didnt work lol nothing beats a keyboard and mouse. building a new 1 very shortly I cant wait.. going to get back into my CS!

Soldato
Ahhh good old CS. I started just before 1.3 came out and played in a clan called fpm. Used to spend a lot of time on the ocuk and dolph servers and I have stacks of screen shots still.

cs_office0023.jpg

Really miss it and cs:s just isn't the same :(

There it is uk2 Sh@dow :D

Soldato
cs_alpin. Jumping off the top of the mountain as T and catching that little bit of rope near the bottom. Or rather, missing completely and landing in a dead heap next to the CTs. Ace.

EDIT: I think I had a couple of videos I made from those days still on my PC until I deleted them a couple of months ago. :(

Back
Top Bottom