keybored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
i want lights :D with some strength thats y i started this tred manly to ask how steardy that keybored is and if it wasont that steardy what wald be egg the g11 ?

AMG

AMG

Soldato
I think hes after gaming like keyboards...like the one saitek, I have a logitech G15, however you can get the G11 has media keys be warned through they are huge

Associate
to be honest id say get any good gaming keyboard and learn to control your temper (don't take it out on your keyboard)

Associate
Saitek seem to be pretty good quality to me, i have the Saitek ecclipse 2 and it has survived an almost full pint of rum and coke being knocked over into it, as well as half a can of beer and various other drinks, all the leds still light up and aside from having to take it apart and clean it, is still going strong. seems to be pretty sturdy and good build quality but I haven't really hammered it and wouldn't like to find out.

MCH

MCH

Associate
Get the Saitek eclipse illuminator II , has media player buttons for changing track/stop/start/volume , 3 different illumination colours , very strong keyboard. The best keyboard for money by far .

Associate
Luckily I got my Wolf King gaming keyboard for free, yay

But since I have been using it (it has the circular type controls on the left hand side as well as normal keys in the center) I could not got back to the old ways of playing on a regular keyboard its just so easy to use!

Permabanned
OP
thanks for your advice but im also going to get the cyborg mouse as well so it makes sence to get the keybored as well just need to be abit more tender with it >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom