hi from me :)

Capodecina
Soldato
i do but its hard for me to explane u will have to now me

I'd leave this topic if I were you. Now that the welcomes are out the way you're left with people trying to feel superior by doubting and criticising you. I can't see anything unbelievable about your posts. There are a lot of pathetic people on this forum, just ignore them.

Permabanned
OP
the only reason i started this was coss wile i was geting help with what i needed ppl was complaining about my spelling so i fort it wald be nice to post y i have bad spelling
if u want to take the **** thats upto u but im not lieing and to get the sort of resposnce im geting from a lot of u is a shame and its u lot making a place like this look bad

Associate
Hi there, it seems you've been permabanned so replying to this thread seems quite pointless now, however, I'll just reply to say I played Mir 2 too! Though I think you might be trying to say you played on a private server rather than the European one.

In future I'd suggest you type your post into a word processor with a spell checker before posting it here. Taking the time and effort to do that would earn you brownie points from most people. The only acceptable use for your current level of spelling and grammar is with cute pictures of cats.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Probably sobbing while rocking himself to sleep right this very moment while the rest of us do some work an.............Oh yeah, I should do some work :p

Back
Top Bottom