Headphones

Associate
Hey, I'm trying to find a good - decent - pair of headphones. Ive heard the sennheiser hd570's are one of the best for under 100 quid, But I dont really know of any other companys, or anyone who owns a pair of these headphones to get an opinion.

If anyone can point me in the right direction here it'd be much appreciated, thanks =)

Associate
OP
Well I have some philips SBC HP840 headphones, but ive never regarded them highly, I always thought that sennheisers etc are in a totally different league in sound quality.

Associate
Sennheiser HD580's can be found at superfi for less than £100 and are reported to wipe the floor with the 570's. I own the 580's and find them to be excellent with well recorded cd's but they really reveal poorly recorded music, so in some respects they are too good for my liking !

Associate
OP
Yea i just bought the hd580's today... I'm really happy with them. I was worried that my soundcard wouldnt be powerful enough for them, (audigy 2 plat) but i plugged them into the livedrive and sounds really nice.

Associate
OP
I think you can get the sennheiser hd570's for about that price in some places.. apparently very comfirtable.

Associate
oooh..where from ? (so long as they arent competitors)
They'll be mainly for gaming..im currently using the set from my MS Gamevoice and the sound leakage can easily wake up my sprogs :(

Back
Top Bottom