Poll: In memory of Gilly

Which emo/goth just moans and really needs setting free?

• Nix

Votes: 46 13.3%
  • Azagoth

Votes: 180 52.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 48 13.9%
  • azaBoth

Votes: 71 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Thanks to those who've emailed about this, I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier but I've only just checked my email as I've been up the hospital for the past 12 or so hours due to a death in the family.

I do agree with you, this poll is totally pathetic and not a good show for what is supposed to be a forum owned by, and linked to, a professional business (a business that I happen to spend quite a lot of cash at too). It does not show the company in a good light if the moderators on their forums can just go around banning people for no reason other than having a laugh.

I have to wonder if Spie knows what they're doing and if he's bothered about his companies name being tarnished by these individuals taking the **** just because they have a modicum of power over us plebs. I mean, if you look around the internet there's already quite a lot of people slagging OcUK off and actions like these are doing nothing more than adding fuel to to the fires.

Soldato
Maybe if you changed your attitude ever so slightly you wouldn't have been in this humorous predicament would you, isn't Hindsight a wonderful thing :D.

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks to those who've emailed about this, I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier but I've only just checked my email as I've been up the hospital for the past 12 or so hours due to a death in the family.

I do agree with you, this poll is totally pathetic and not a good show for what is supposed to be a forum owned by, and linked to, a professional business (a business that I happen to spend quite a lot of cash at too). It does not show the company in a good light if the moderators on their forums can just go around banning people for no reason other than having a laugh.

I have to wonder if Spie knows what they're doing and if he's bothered about his companies name being tarnished by these individuals taking the **** just because they have a modicum of power over us plebs. I mean, if you look around the internet there's already quite a lot of people slagging OcUK off and actions like these are doing nothing more than adding fuel to to the fires.

Your constant moaning about the shop, the moderation on here and childish insults towards the moderators are equally pathetic.
We've tried being patient with you and asking you to raise any issues you have with us directly so that we can address it amicably but you can't be bothered and just continue in the same vein.
If you don't like it here just leave.

Soldato

Agreed mod(s) really shouldn't be doing things like this.

I was once a victim of gillys ban polls. In the thread on my poll I said I'd never buy from OCUK again if I was banned and I would be phoning up the management at OCUK LTD and telling them why they won't be seeing any of my money again. At the end although 2/3rds of people voted to have me banned they never actualy was banned me.

PS I voted for none of you.

Soldato
for me, it all depends, are we talking permabanning, or just a week's suspention etc, cause if it's just a week or so for a bit of fun, then fair enough, bit harsh however if it's a perma

I'm holding onto my vote, it'll be worth something in later years, like a S.T.A.L.K.E.R coin >.>

Associate
Uhh , I got the impression that this was just a light hearted joke and any suspension that did take place would only be for a short time at the most.

What's wrong with that ? :confused:

Caporegime
Uhh , I got the impression that this was just a light hearted joke and any suspension that did take place would only be for a short time at the most.

What's wrong with that ? :confused:

They are.

They always are just a little joke, the person is soon unbanned and all carries on, Azza and magick however are a pair of little drama queens who intermediately jump to "zomg i spends monies at teh shopzzz!!!", and kick up such a fuss when ever any sort of joke is at thier expense so that it's not a little bit of fun any more so everyone drops it.

Soldato
They are.

They always are just a little joke, the person is soon unbanned and all carries on, Azza and magick however are a pair of little drama queens who intermediately jump to "zomg i spends monies at teh shopzzz!!!", and kick up such a fuss when ever any sort of joke is at thier expense so that it's not a little bit of fun any more so everyone drops it.

Gilly did say in my case that he was being deadly serious. But like I say ultimately they didn't ban me so maybe it was a wind up. I don't know?

Man of Honour
Gilly loves Manc's, He secretly wants to be one.

Contentious. :eek: I think the only group of people he likes less than Mancs is the Sweaties. :D

A mainstream joke in memorium

Why did Gilly cross the road?

TO BAN THE CHICKEN!

It's not one of your finer jokes but I appreciate the effort all the same.

Haven't voted for any option, it seems slightly redundant now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom