*** NEW Fractal Design Case - Coming Soon ***

Soldato
OP
All stock has been ordered now.

ETA for next stock is going to be December I think :( (Trying to see what else I can do at the mo, but it's not looking promising)

Fractal Design have way under-estimated the demand for the cases. Mind you, the sales have done more than I expected aswell.

Fractal have to wait for more stock to arrive on a container ship from the Far East, which isn't fast.

Associate
I suppose this proves that not everyone looking for a mid range case with modern features wants an LED encrusted 'gameing' case?

I'm itching to see some more pics and temps. ARRR!

Associate
Nice to see these available here now. I remember stumbling on their website a couple of years ago when looking for an aluminium case, but nobody in this part of the world sold em.... Hope they're successful - seem like a good company.

Associate
I've just had an email back from the Managing Director at Fractal (must be a pretty small place!), he has confirmed that the case will 'for sure' fit the Rampage II Extreme, which is 1" wider than ATX.

Hope this of use to someone. :)

Soldato
Don't like the silver one!

Booo to you! Loving the silver one. Expected delivery time for my area is normally after 2pm, I finish work at 1, Awesome!

I'll get pics up as soon as I can get it out the box, I'll have my sisters 350D on standby :D

Also got an Antec 900 to compare temps with so once it's up and running I'll let you know how it compares, but it's a question of do I test stock cooling (2 stock fans) measure temps and then add the extra fans and see what the difference is Or just go the whole hog? If anyone wants me to I'll consider it more.

Associate
Booo to you! Loving the silver one. Expected delivery time for my area is normally after 2pm, I finish work at 1, Awesome!

I'll get pics up as soon as I can get it out the box, I'll have my sisters 350D on standby :D

Also got an Antec 900 to compare temps with so once it's up and running I'll let you know how it compares, but it's a question of do I test stock cooling (2 stock fans) measure temps and then add the extra fans and see what the difference is Or just go the whole hog? If anyone wants me to I'll consider it more.

I'd like to know what the temps are like, compared to the Antec, with stock cooling before you add extra fans.
Mine is being delivered tomorrow, but I won't be completing the build for several weeks yet.

Gareth

Man of Honour
I would like to know what the sound dampening is like before I decide whether my Lian Li is worth selling and getting one of these - can never have too quiet a PC :)

I can sacrifice some panel feel quality in favour ot a more minimal design and better acoustics!

Back
Top Bottom