I've noticed something recently

Soldato
OP
Try staying in with the camera more if it's hard to get out more;)

I'm just lazy so that's my excuse, as the days here are pretty constant.:D

laziness does come into it a bit i guess. Been quite bad for the last hour or so of work thinking that light outside would be ideal for photos but instead I'm sat in front of a pc drawing buildings.

Looking to find some inspiration around the house but its failing me at the moment. :(

Caporegime
When it's setup its a studio but it's just basically support stands, backdrops, studio lights/equipment that Ive collected together to try and earn some money. It's not at a set location though.

Soldato
motivation has been lacking recently, plus its always dark when i get in from work and when i leave for work, and it always seems to rain at the weekends :(

Soldato
OP
plus its always dark when i get in from work and when i leave for work, and it always seems to rain at the weekends :(

That doesn't help certainly. Today I was running late but i bumped into the pro photographer who stays across the road from me and my comment to him was surprised he's not out taking photos! It was a lovely morning here, nice light, mist lifting from the valley so was ideal for photos but his excuse was he's finishing a book so thats taking priority over actually shooting anything. So i think if the even the pros cant find the time then we shouldn't feel so bad that our photography isn't as active as it should be :)

Soldato
The light is really difficult at the moment, unless I shoot something in the morning on the way to work I am pretty much just left with photos around the house in the evening as it gets dark whilst I'm at work :(

Soldato
Well I just got a nice new tripod, early christmas presents for the win.

So, as long as the wind stays at about 40mph instead of the predicted 60 and there's not too much rain I might head out tomorrow.

Soldato
I've been taking the camera in the car with me to work in the hope of a possible sunrise shot for the competition here (Gloucester to just past Reading cross country). There's some lovely scenery but I've not had the conditions or it's really a sunset shot and I'm still at work then! Weekends have just been poor :(

Back
Top Bottom