== Corsair Dominator GT 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-16000C8 In Stock! ==

Soldato
Corsair Dominator GT 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-16000C8 (2000MHz) Tri-Channel With Airflow Fan (TR3X6G2000C8GTF)

MY-182-CS_400.jpg

Very few components make it into the DOMINATOR family. Even fewer are hand selected to build the DOMINATOR-GT. Corsair’s team of engineers run extensive and exhaustive in-house testing and qualification with the premium performance motherboards used by overclockers and ultra enthusiasts.

This unique combination of over-clocking performance testing and guaranteed reliability and compatibility coupled with a limited lifetime warranty, make the DOMINATOR-GT - the cream of the crop, and... the ultimate solution for the ultra enthusiast and overclocker.

The TR3X6G2000C8GTF is a 6144MByte kit of DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs based upon Corsair’s ultra performance DOMINATOR family of memory which includes Intel’s Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP 1.2). This enables a robust, profile based high performance DDR3 over-clocking solution for Intel X58 platforms targeted for enthusiasts, gamers and overclockers who want to extract maximum performance from their platforms. Built using Corsair’s Dual-path Heat Xchange (DHX) technology coupled with a Corsair Airflow Fan, this part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of X58 DDR3-based motherboards. This memory has been verified to operate at 2000MHz at low latencies of 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V VDIMM.

- Three matched 2GB modules for use in high performance Core i7 systems
- Outrageously fast 2000MHz performance
- Ultra-low 8-8-8-24 latency
- Dominator GT with rosso corso accents
- Includes Airflow fan for increased cooling performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Density: 6GB (3x2GB Module)
- Speed: 2000MHz
- Timing: 8-8-8-24
- Type: DDR3
- Format: DIMM
- Included Accessories: Corsair Airflow Fan
- Pin Out: 200 Pin
- Voltage: 1.65V
- 100% tested at 2000MHz in X58-based DDR3 motherboards
- Lifetime warranty

£236.99 inc VAT

BUY NOW

Associate
When will this product become available? I wouldn't mind picking these up...

EDIT: just saw the date, typical, thought it was too good to be true, a 6 month old product and it's 70 quid more expensive, that's about right *sigh*.

Last edited:
Associate
The prices of this memory module fluctuate. When I went to buy mine they were 200 quid. Then they went out of stock when they came back in stock they were 254 quid and now the price of the c7 1866 kit is 284 quid.

Make no mistake it is a hefty premium you will have to pay for these kits. What is also hefty is the versatility of these modules. Whether you clock them for high bandwidth or low latencies it will accomodate with very very little adjustments.

Now I am not sure about other high frequency memory kits but with these be prepared to run a high QPI/Vtt voltage. Currently mine are at 1.6v from within the XMP profile. But I am currently seeing if I can get this lower. Of course this depends on the mem controller of my cpu if it will play ball but it should result in slightly lower running temps of my cpu.

The supplied cooling fan that comes with it is stupidly loud I find to my ears. So I took a spare ULNA adaptor from a Noctua fan and used it on it as it was driving me up the wall. Under stress testing they got warm but not overtly so. When idle it is cool. I am sure their are better cooling solutions available and more than likely fine running without a fan in a case with good airflow.
Earlier testing with low latency/less than normal stock frequncy and a Qpi/vtt of just 1.35 saw my cpu running 2-3c lower. But then it crashed during Occt testing when it was nearly done. So maybe a slight bump will get it stable.

I have never used any other set of mem with i7 setup so have no real base comparison. So whether these compare favourably to other memory modules of this genre or just overpriced memory compared to normal run of the mill stuff I do not know.

Also even though I read the review by webbo I have no idea the compatiability of these as I have only ever used them in two motherboards. An Asus P6T SE and an Asus P6TD deluxe.

That's all the insight I can provide unfortunately and you really need to seek out webbo or clone etc for second opinions and get more insightful observations about the memory.

IIRC clone has the c7 2000 kit.

Back
Top Bottom