Facebook Status updates

Soldato
It's funny people asking 'Who cares?'....well a lot of people care I guess. I mean Facebook has over 300million users, so that's a fair few people.
It does come in handy, specially for someone like myself - i.e. my friends and family live in the UK and I live in the States now. It's great to be able to still be interested in peoples lives without having to call them every single day. Get to see pictures of my sisters holiday or that my mates are going to the Arsenal game....or whatever.

So yes it does come in handy :)

P.S - but I agree, the status updates which are just mindless dribble are annoying.

Soldato
my last notable update was just a link to justin timberlake's 'mother lover' from SNL. look it up, its brilliant lol

"I'm a mother lover, you're a mother lover. We should **** eachother's mothers, **** eachother's muuuuuums" hehe

Last edited:
Soldato
It's funny people asking 'Who cares?'....well a lot of people care I guess. I mean Facebook has over 300million users, so that's a fair few people.
It does come in handy, specially for someone like myself - i.e. my friends and family live in the UK and I live in the States now. It's great to be able to still be interested in peoples lives without having to call them every single day. Get to see pictures of my sisters holiday or that my mates are going to the Arsenal game....or whatever.

So yes it does come in handy :)

P.S - but I agree, the status updates which are just mindless dribble are annoying.

Yea but there is the people who actually use it to keep contact because they live far away (like myself) and then the majority who just do it to showcase themselves :p!

Soldato
Some of my recent ones..

"just got told by x that her bum still hurts from what he did to it earlier"
"loves sucking dick"
"wanted to shake the old guy's hand, but Parkinson's beat him to it"
"knows his stuff, but is he gonna PASS DOE?!"
"just lost the game"
"would have a snow day, but he is on holiday"
"thinks Liverpool need to sort it out"
"is finding gambling very... more-ish..."

Edit: oh yeah. I just lost the game...

Soldato
Yeah,

I'm thinking I might deactivate my account..

People at home getting on with things..watching TV....GF says BF lets watch a DVD..

BF says OK you get some beer out the fridge and I will update on facebook.

I mean who really gives a **** in all honesty. And why do people think we should be interested?

The more I think about it..the more ridiculous Facebook actually is.

Lol.

Back
Top Bottom