Is it dangerous to remove moles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Does anyone know?

I purchased some Wart Mole Vanish for some warts I had on my hand that Sylacylic(sp?) Acid wouldnt get rid of, but this stuff was like a pure acid based solution that did the trick and didnt even leave a scar, just completely fried the warts (left them black) 2 weeks later the scab came off and no more wart.

I have a few moles too that I wouldnt mind getting rid of, but these arent warts and I am a bit aprehensive about using it on moles.

does anyone know if there would be any damage apart from possible scarring from burning off moles?

Soldato
You're vain :p happier now? :D

go to your GP and tell them it's causeing you psycological stress, low confidence etc, they apparently love that stuff, friend of mine played that card and got it removed a month later (yes, you'll have to wait a little while)

Associate
mole3a.jpg

RDM

RDM

Soldato
My uncle used a shotgun to remove his moles so I think it can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing...

Soldato
This thread falls under the medical category so I am going to close it. Please go and seek advise from a health professional regarding your question. Thank you. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom