Nibiru..2012 the end?

AMG

AMG

Soldato
I do agree with hilly I must say, and yes its called as a "star" so it must have gravity, and very strong one at that

so these youtube is flawed once again, by stating NSA infered telescope found it ?

now its starting to add up and cheer for the link

*edit, grr net slow*

Don
Well let's just take the fact that this actually exists, is hurtling towards us and will actually threaten us. As we are pretty much within 'range' of whatever is pulling this thin around within orbit, why aren't we affected, and what the hell is pulling it around?

For info, although I'm very open minded, I do think this is pure BS.

Soldato
its not been pulled ffs its in orbit the same way that earth is around the sun or anyone of the other planets in our solar system.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
its not been pulled ffs its in orbit the same way that earth is around the sun or anyone of the other planets in our solar system.

So we have a brown dwarf, 5 times the size of jupiter in orbit around the sun approaching us and no one has noticed it? Why on earth not?

Soldato
It is on a large elliptical orbit that lasts 3500 ish years.
It has been noticed before that is why it is recored in ancient cultures,

Sumerian's aka Nibiru or Murduk
Jews aka wormword
Egyptians aka the Destroyer.

Permabanned
So we have a brown dwarf, 5 times the size of jupiter in orbit around the sun approaching us and no one has noticed it? Why on earth not?

Probably because the LHC is a cover story, and in reality is generating a cloaking field around the Brown Dwarf by the way of gravimetric waveform tunnelling.

AMG

AMG

Soldato
Well in order to keep something in orbit, you need gravity, without it, it just don't happen

also correct me if I m wrong, but is gravity giving on the amount of mass the object is? and how fast its spins ?

if you took away earth gravity the moon would just fly off eventually , is that the way it works? towards something that did

Don
Well in order to keep something in orbit, you need gravity, without it, it just don't happen

also correct me if I m wrong, but is gravity giving on the amount of mass the object is? and how fast its spins ?

if you took away earth gravity the moon would just fly off eventually , is that the way it works?

That's the way I think it works. The moon orbits the earth (hence the name moon), if the Earth lost it's gravity the moon would then seperate it's orbit from us until another planet picked it up.

L@brat, how is that possible? That our Sun is controlling the orbit of this massive Brown Dwarf? It can't be orbiting around our Sun, as we're right at the very end of the orbit as per the diagram on page 6.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
It is on a large elliptical orbit that lasts 3500 ish years.
It has been noticed before that is why it is recored in ancient cultures,

Sumerian's aka Nibiru or Murduk
Jews aka wormword
Egyptians aka the Destroyer.

Right to it is now within 2 years of us so why can we not see this absolutely massive object in the sky? It should be well within the orbit of Jupiter by now and is five times as large and I can see Jupiter with nothing more than my eyes. So why can we not see this?

Soldato
I have no idea! Was just guessing the same as everybody else.

Perhaps we are a binary star system ?

index9.jpg

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2009/05/maccarone_and_cheese_einstein.php

Last edited:
Soldato
Right to it is now within 2 years of us so why can we not see this absolutely massive object in the sky? It should be well within the orbit of Jupiter by now and is five times as large and I can see Jupiter with nothing more than my eyes. So why can we not see this?

How do you know its size nobody has seen it in 3500 years.LOL

AMG

AMG

Soldato
ever thought the sun could be orbiting it? just a random thought...

but if its bigger than the sun bay far than its gravity would be the well "alpa" force here. in the same way that the earth is the dominating force for the moon hance why it orbits us also cos we are the closest

that binary star system is what I had in my random thought

Caporegime
ever thought the sun could be orbiting it? just a random thought...

but if its bigger than the sun bay far than its gravity would be the well "alpa" force here. in the same way that the earth is the dominating force for the moon hance why it orbits us also cos we are the closest

that binary star system is what I had in my random thought

if it was bigger than the sun then it would be very very visible by now.

hell if it was that size I think you'd be needing extra sun screen by now.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
I have no idea! Was just guessing the same as everybody else.

Perhaps we are a binary star system ?

I think it may have been noticed if there was another star in the solar system...

How do you know its size nobody has seen it in 3500 years.LOL

It is meant to be a brown dwarf isn't it? Even if it isn't a brown dwarf it would still be visible by now if it is going to be large enough to have a significant impact on us by passing close.

Back
Top Bottom