Which Mouse and Mouse Mat do you use and why?

Permabanned
Ok just thought i would ask what mouse and mouse mat people are using and why they like/use it.I have an old logitech g5(rev 1) and its great but its old know(5 years) so im looking to upgrade,your opinions please.
Thanks

Soldato
logitech g500 and boogie bug xl mat

use them because I stopped playing wow so didnt need to use my razer naga at the minute, and use the mat because it tracks brilliantly and is comfortable when resting your arms on it

Soldato
Microsoft basic optical + PTFE feet that came with mowsemat
Steelseries 4D Mowsemat - the smooth side is **** for the optical sensor but the other side is much better than the wood veneer on my table.

Going to use that mowse til the buttons stop clicking then I'll get another for £2. If badgered or otherwise persuaded I might buy a "better" mowse but it's just a tool for me. E-peen lives in the case.

Associate
Razer Deathadder and Razer Goliathus Alpha Speed Gaming Surface Mouse Pad (a little long winded). Why, because it's the best mouse I've used and works brilliantly with the mat. Also they both look awesome.

Caporegime
Roccat Kone and a v2 (large) Icemat.

I've had the Icemat since Multiplay's i20, and I've never wanted to use another mat since. The mouse I've found is the best upgrade from my old MX518, similar shape, but more responsive and more customizable.

Associate
Razer Copperhead on a Razer eXactMat using the "speed" side, love the mouse, felt a little strange at 1st but fits me perfect now i have got used to it, and it has thumb buttons that are positioned perfectly, i could do with some new Teflon feet for it though as it doesn't feel as "glidey" on the mat anymore.

Soldato
i could do with some new Teflon feet for it though as it doesn't feel as "glidey" on the mat anymore.
I bought an A4 sheet of PTFE just for that.

Not all at once but to cut up for mowse skates :p

Using a sheet of PTFE for the mowsemat is awful, it also attracts dust because it's quite good at building up a static charge.

Soldato
Logitech G9x and the Everglide Titan.

By far the smoothest combination I've had these past years (Used to have a combination of the following: exactmat, no mat, G5/G7)

Back
Top Bottom